Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Black woman says Trump ‘gives real hope and change’

JANUARY 13, 2016
    BY OLAF EKBERG

The presidential candidacy of Donald Trump is poised to shake up the political make up of America.

A higher percentage Democrats and Independents are moving in Trump’s direction.

Just one example is a black female Democrat in Atlanta who says Trump opened her eyes.

“Trump gives me real hope and change, not fake hope and change. I’m voting for America because I believe in America.

“I never thought I’d be saying these words about the country. Democrats don’t speak about the country but I’ve woken up, I’ve seen the truth and the truth is Trump, I believe in this guy to make our country better because our country is going to hell!

“My daughter can’t find a job, she’s a college graduate. Black men are 50% unemployed. Our borders are wide open. I love everybody don’t get me wrong, but we have to close our borders.

“Trump is speaking the truth and that is why I’m here.”

The woman went on to add that, “Democrats are crazy — I can’t believe I thought that way.” She said her husband supports Bernie Sanders and that she told him, “If he don’t vote for Trump, we’re getting a divorce.”

Fox News Latino reports:

The image of the Donald Trump supporter is that of an under-educated conservative white male.

That is partly true.

The more accurate depiction is that his supporters are also moderate Republicans, independents and – yes – registered Democrats who want a hard line on immigration

“There’s some truth that there’s a unique Trump coalition that’s not just the conservative coalition, that includes socially liberal Republicans who know that Trump is not concerned about social issues,” says Alfonso Aguilar, director of the Latino Partnership for Conservative Principles.

“And there are Democrats in the middle class who blame immigrants for taking jobs away from American workers,” Aguilar tells Fox News Latino. “Whether or not they feel Trump is an extremist on immigration, they agree with his position.”

A new survey released Friday by Mercury Analytics finds nearly 20% of the likely Democratic voters polled would cross over in the general election and vote for the Republican front-runner Trump.

When crossover voters were asked how sure they were, 63% of the Democrats who said they would crossover were “100% sure.”

Mercury Analytics dial-tested Trump’s first campaign ad, which touches on a variety of issues including ISIS, radical Islamic terrorism and illegal immigration. The firm found 25% of Democrats “agree completely” that the ad raised some good points; while 44% of Democrats agree “completely” or “somewhat.”

“We expected Trump’s first campaign spot to strongly appeal to Republican Trump supporters, with little impact – or in fact negative impact – on Democratic or Independent voters,” says Mercury Analytics CEO Ron Howard, a self-identified Democrat.

“However, what we see is that among a segment of Democratic and Independent voters who don’t like the ‘messenger’ of Trump – the issues he is raising (Immigration, Terrorism) are real concerns they share.”

He adds, “The challenge to Hillary, if Trump is the nominee and pivots to the center in the general election as a problem-solving, independent minded, successful ‘get it done’ businessman – is that Democrats will no longer be able to count on his personality and outrageous soundbites to disqualify him in the voters’ minds.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/vid...nt-vote-trump/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is so fantastic! He is uniting our country in a truly historic manner and for all the right reasons. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Donald Trump can win this election with such a mandate from all Americans, that he will really will have the consensus to fix our country.

He'll clean out that federal budget, he'll secure those borders, he'll run these illegal aliens out of here, he'll stop this massive legal immigration, he'll fix this trade disaster, he'll put Americans back to work, he'll raise our incomes, he'll reduce our poverty, he'll rebuild our cities, and do so much to make our country great again.

And yes, he'll run all these free trade traitors and open border drug-cartel owned cotton-mouths back into the swamps they crawled out of.

STAY TRUE!! STAY TRUMP!!

Iowa Trump Supporters! It starts with you guys!! Give this dear man the overwhelming victory he deserves so he can Run the Table and get on with spreading his message to all Americans in the General Election campaign!!

Caucus night in Iowa: Monday night, FEB 1

Your Caucus location: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/iowa/caucus-finder/

GIVE TRUMP AN OUT OF THE PARK HOME RUN ON FEB 1!!

Thank you IOWA!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn