Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO of Border Patrol Self Defense shooting!

I just found this...!!

http://xicanopwr.com/2007/04/the-border-war-cometh/

Please note: this is GRAPHIC!

Also note: the hosting website fails to actually WATCH the footage before commenting on it (what's new?). The illegal is clearly attempting to throw a rock at the officer, and the officer responds quickly. And accurately.

Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

Wow. I think the illegal should of stopped and should of known better than to throw something at the border patrolman.

I had a log hit me in the head one time camping, and I was knocked out cold by for about 8 hours. Who knows what he's throwing or what bodily harm it would of had on him. He was probably very apprehensive by the illegals actions.

He was awfully brazen to try and attack the officer. He has the right to defend himself.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good find!
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Banned
    I'd have shot that bastard, too!!!

Play that tape to the jury and he's acquitted in less than an hour!!!

JAK
    Should have stayed on the right side of the border!!!

YOU ARE COMMITTING A CRIME ENTERING OUR COUNTRY ILLEGALLY!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Mexican rushed the agent and looked like he was going to strrike him or throw a rock at him. The agent did the right thing by taking the criminal down.

Here we go.. Johnny Sutton backed by GONZO and BUSH..'we'll get that damn border agent for this..he'll pay..how dare he defend himself against our precious illegals!'

GONZO should warn Mexico that as long as its citizens are illegally crossing our borders, not to expect them to be received in the most polite manner, especially when they threaten our border agents. Besides, how would a Mexican border agent handle this scenario on Mexico's southern border?

Looks complete justifiable to me. Can I get on that jury?

The Officer was threatened. He did what he needed to do to protect himself from a foreign invader.

What gets me, is how people can post comments against the Officer. Even when it shows the illegal trying to cause him harm. What would make them happy? The Officer getting his head blown off instead? Would they then commennt that justice was served?

Or do these morons not know that rocks thrown that close can kill too?

MW
    Where are the so-called witnesses for the prosecution? Supposedly the illegal immigrants brother and sister oberved the shooting. Were they in the BP vehicle or were they busy running (100 yards away) with their backs turned to the BP agent and victim. Actually the BP agent may end up being the real victim here. Guess I get my answers as this case evolves.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast