Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video entitled "Crime Victims of Illegal Aliens"

Link to video entitled "Crime Victims of Illegal Aliens" that is posted at unofficial Tancredo for President Blog: http://tancredo4prez.blogspot.com/searc ... gal+aliens .

This is my favorite video, tancredofan! I found it several months ago and have been putting it up everywhere I can. It was made by a 20-year-old named Jermey in Houston, TX. I contacted him and asked him to make more. I hope he does. The reason it's my favorite is because it gives me hope that the message will get out to the general American public about the people we have lost to illegal immigration... and I believe it will enrage them enough to finally take action. I believe this is happeniing. More and more the immigration status is mentioned in newspaper articles. When I first started, it was rare and I had to track all the way to trial to find out the immigration status... maybe not even then. They're even picking up on the child molestation cases William put out the other day! A few months ago, nobody would touch that with a ten-foot pole.

All I can say is, Hey, Enrique! Up Yours with your 400/yr. America's waking up and they're going to fry you!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Jeremy

I hope Jeremy does make more videos like this.

I wish I had the technical talent to do so. Creating one of those videos is a step up from my technical knowledge at this point. However, I'm willing to learn.