Just sitting here listening to the radio broadcast of March 8th reminded me of something that might be of interest. Last year, I went to Campo CA to prepare for a celebration for the new fencing we got erected in that area. (Another accomplishment Gilly hasd nothing to do with that he took credit for). At that point, Lil Dog was still posted semi permantly on Patriot Point, overlooking Mexico & the border though he was away for a few days. Bill Sorrell was housed there as well.

Well, Dick Buck & I were working on some things & decieded to swing by & who was there? None other than Gilly & A MEXICAN NEWS CREW! He obviously chose a time when he knew that Lil Dog would be gone so that he would not suffer the same "reception" he got the first time. Dick asked him, "Jim, what the hell are you doing here? Didn't you get enough abuse the last time you showed up?" Gilly's reply was, "Well, if I didn't come back, that would mean I'm chicken sh*t." Wow, what's so heroic about showing up in the backyard of someone who has kicked your a$$ when you know he won't be there?

Anyway, the camera crew got shots of him from all different angles & she smiled for them & was definately sucking up to them. The guy's got nerves of jelly!