Like Tree7Likes

Thread: VIDEO: President Trump Joint Address Trailer

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: President Trump Joint Address Trailer

Short video of moments from the evening of President Trump's speech to Congress. It includes the President greeting guests, including Ryan Owens' widow, and members of Congress.

https://youtu.be/uFAxnEVV72o
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 03-04-2017 at 02:42 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh GeorgiaPeach, thank you so much for finding this! I saw it on his Twitter and tried to find a video I could post but couldn't locate one. Great Job!! I thought it was a great video with an outstanding message for our country. Just made me so proud he is our President and he has such a great team working with him, despite the CORRUPT MEDIA and the DEMOCRATS trying to tear them all down.

Thanks again, GeorgiaPeach! Was so happy to see you found the video and posted it for us.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Oh GeorgiaPeach, thank you so much for finding this! I saw it on his Twitter and tried to find a video I could post but couldn't locate one. Great Job!! I thought it was a great video with an outstanding message for our country. Just made me so proud he is our President and he has such a great team working with him, despite the CORRUPT MEDIA and the DEMOCRATS trying to tear them all down.

Thanks again, GeorgiaPeach! Was so happy to see you found the video and posted it for us.

You are so welcome Judy. I ran across it and thought that you and others would enjoy viewing it, too. Very nice.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)