Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Rev. Joel Hunter Testifies before Sen. Committee

I watched some of the hearing on CPAN2's replay of the session, and I have never seen anything as biased as Schumer's chairmanship of the committee. What I saw, the panel included 3 open borders types promoting amnesty, and one law professor opposing. When Schumer asked one question, he dismissed the law professor from answering as claiming he was biased as he was calling things amnesty, instead of immigration reform. It was a circus other like none I have seen before, and I am curious that no one else on the committee asked any questions, as I suspect no one else was there.
    Schumer should be tarred, feathered and be put on the suspect list for treasonable behavior.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What do you think, everyone including Churches see $$ in the illegals (come to our church we will protect you!) membership without them would be low and they want their money in the Sunday baskets they pass around. The American tax payer supports them with things we don't even get free health care, Social Services, housing etc… we have all seen what is going on. These people who shelter them need to be prosecuted for treason! They tell a few sad stories, shed a few tears blaa, blaa, blaa. What about my friends dad who died in the emergency waiting room with a blood clot because during that time it was cold season and the ER was filled with over 50 illegal aliens getting free medical with the sniffles.

Quote Originally Posted by kimnorth
    What do you think, everyone including Churches see $$ in the illegals (come to our church we will protect you!) membership without them would be low and they want their money in the Sunday baskets they pass around. The American tax payer supports them with things we don't even get free health care, Social Services, housing etc… we have all seen what is going on. These people who shelter them need to be prosecuted for treason! They tell a few sad stories, shed a few tears blaa, blaa, blaa. What about my friends dad who died in the emergency waiting room with a blood clot because during that time it was cold season and the ER was filled with over 50 illegal aliens getting free medical with the sniffles.
    This is the kind of story you might want to send to enter the Congressional record for this hearing. Even if we were to legalize illegal aliens, as Schumer is suggesting (he thinks Americans will accept them then) it won't stop them from using --and abusing---our services to the max. You can write about your experience --or have your friend write it---and send it to your Senator's office --Make sure they know what hearing you are referring to, (I know...take a deep breath, its Feinstein or Boxer)
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)