Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Senate bill has less than 25% chance of reviving

Stephanoplous is an idiot, Most Americans want immigration reform? Is he not paying attetion? lol, spin it any way you want man, we refuse to let you fool us anymore.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I think Stephanoplous is cute but too short.

I actually think he is a pretty descent washington insider.

Ronster, what do you think about Cookie Roberts?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Stephanoplous is an idiot, Most Americans want immigration reform? Is he not paying attetion? lol, spin it any way you want man, we refuse to let you fool us anymore.

I hear these allegations all the time and it is because they are not listening or they do not want to hear it. We are saying it loud and clear. I have also heard many time that most Americans want the illegal to stay.

The MSM are pushing Amnesty and I think everyone at Fox got a memo to. Even Fox and Friends are trumpeting it and they know by the calls coming in to them all year, that the public is against it 100-1. The illegals are having another march in a couple of weeks and I hope it makes America Mad as H....!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    I know the name, Im having a hard time putting a face to Cookie. What show, er network?
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    HEY DIXIE...I am 6' 2"!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

NO George, most Americans do NOT support the amnesty that was/is the backbone of S. 1348. Put down the New York Times and READ THE RASMUSSEN POLLS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    NO George, most Americans do NOT support the amnesty that was/is the backbone of S. 1348. Put down the New York Times and READ THE RASMUSSEN POLLS!
    They know exactly where the American people stand on this issue, but they still report LIES!!!!!!!!!!!! ....LIES..............AND MORE LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!