Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: What Would You Do?

Not sure if any of you watched last night on ABC a program called "What Would You Do? Confronting Racism in America."

What a load of garbage! I wrote ABC and told them what I thought of them!

I suggest we all write ABC and let them know what we think of their illegal alien loving SOB stories!

Video Link: What Would You Do?

Contact ABC:
    http://abc.go.com/site/contactus.html

Message Board:
    http://www.abcnews.go.com/comments?type ... id=6474259

Restaurants do not have to serve you or me if they do not want to. Up the taxes on food eaten in restaurants to serve the greedy rich and immigrants; who think you and I should afford the cost of undocumented immigrants taken our tax dollars and wages.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched some of it, and it made me mad of course. They made that one person against illegals feel guily, and then he wants to apoligize. More people stuck up for them. True you don`t know if they are illegal, but concerning the curcumstances with were are country is heading, why wouldn`t we be on the defense? Multiculturism doesn`t work in my opinion. We will have a complete melt down, and more and more hatered as our country gets deeper in dept, no jobs for Americans, homelessness, people won`t be able to feed their familys. And of course one person said, "Their doing the JOBS nobody wants"! I am soooooo sick of hearing that I want to SCREAM!
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

I have watched "What Would You Do" shows in the past with stories which effect all Americans.Sadly the show last night was a over the top extreme propaganda show which portrayed Americans as being racist,stupid and uncaring and I felt it was an intentional inside joke swipe at White Americans,especially the White Ugly Texans in Paris segment.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I watched it and thought it was a joke. They made sure to dumb down white Americans as much as possible (especially with the "I don't speak mexican" part from the actor/cashier). Furthermore the crying girl was a bit over the top. My first thought was she must be a lib to get that emotional over this.
    The IA they were "hosting" was crying about all the discrimination, but is that REALLY what it is? If someone cannot understand what you are trying to order, then obviously they cannot serve you. Most Americans (actually humans in general) do not have a lot of patience when it comes to langauage barriers, and if they can't understand-they try to remove themselves from the situation and get away asap.
    The whole show, while interesting, was a bit over the top and unrealistic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched it . It was discusting. All of the "Racists" were actors.
    ------------------------

Why aren't the Latinos running the restaurant as they do at McDonald's? I try never to eat or use a restaurant hiring immigrants instead of Americans.

Doots I apologize for putting another posting on this same topic above this one. I did however put a link to the ABC show. Hopefully those who didn't see the show will look at the transcript. This show was a total disgrace to this country. ABC should be ashame. They are misleading people and presenting American people in a terribly bas way. But then what more do we expect from ABC?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Doots I apologize for putting another posting on this same topic above this one. I did however put a link to the ABC show. Hopefully those who didn't see the show will look at the transcript. This show was a total disgrace to this country. ABC should be ashame. They are misleading people and presenting American people in a terribly bas way. But then what more do we expect from ABC?
    Thats fine bigtex.

thanks I left a comment at the site in the comments section after the video but I am still waiting for the bazillion loaded cookies to load and direct me back to the site so hopefully it will appear. Yeah the video is pretty awful and they had to use actors for the offender AND the victims. Puro propaganda.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast