Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great interview!
    I agree with Olivermyboy. It was great you mentioned the 4000 deaths of American's by illegal aliens.

The stations should give a whole 2 hour special on the crimes committed on Americans from illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great job William, better and better.
    Every time word gets out on national TV more people wake up to the realities of the human flood America is suffering under.

I seen it live!! Good Job! W
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! I can't help but think that this will have far deeper repercussions than BoA thought it would.

Thank you for all of the kind words! I wish there was a little more room on the Show today, but they were running out of time.

I wanted to mention HB 1314 and how 40 members of Congress have signed that bill to close BofA's loopholes.

I also wanted to mention the CBS / NYT poll showing only 23% of Americans feel the country is headed in the right direction and point out that Mr. Ken Lewis of Bank of America is part of that wrong direction.

If you did like the show, please consider dropping Mr. Cavuto and his staff a nice thank you e-mail for having us on.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will do W.

I just watched the video, nice interview. I wish he would not interupt you so much. Besides that, he should know about La Raza, hell If I know about La Raza, shouldnt a member of the press know about it?
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I also saw it live. Good job

All of these shows have so little real time for their guests and then cut off their guests when they don't answer their questions the way they want them answered. Cavuto's last line, "I don't think they care"......what did that mean? Was he talking about B of A not caring or the American people not caring? Either way, someone will care eventually.
    RDR

April
    Cavuto is alway cutting off his guests or interrupting. It is irritating but it seems to be just the way he is. The American people do care and B of A will soon if it does'nt already. It is losing lots of business and it's reputation is not one to be proud of.

I had no problem getting it to work. It was great!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast