Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Viewer E-mails on Immigration re May-Day melee

Viewer E-mails on Immigration

May 7, 2007 7:18 am

A representative sampling of recent e-mails. Obviously, the May-Day Melee at MacArthur Park is on a lot of people's minds:

"Those immigration rallies are nothing but a liability to the Police, and the tax payers. Why they are sanctioned is beyond my comprehension. It's just an opprotunity for the protesters to break the law in mass! One giant unlawful assembly is an appropriate definition. Almost every single time, there are confrontations between the rebels and the Police! Do you know how much money in police overtime alone, it costs the tax payers? Thousands! The end doesn't justify the means. Forbearance will lead to destruction." --Rod

"The reason for me writing to you is because I need this opinion out there.

Immigration Reform should work completely against what a lot of immigrants would like to have. I think that we should deport everyone from Mexico who have been invading our country.

I am sorry for the despair and hardships in Mexico. I am sorry Mexico cannot support it’s people. I am sorry that Mexican people have to suffer. Americans have also suffered.

Southern Ca is not heaven for Mexicans. It is like being invaded by a homeless population. The immigration is hurting people at home. We are getting so much more crime and the economy is suffering in several areas. Medical is the main issue. Immigrants come here to receive medical and food. We can barely take care of our own much less an additional 1000 + immigrants per day. I sympathies with the sympathizer.- we want to lend a hand and we want to be humane, We cherish the history and rich Mexican culture. It is a very hard issue but we have got to put a stop to ALL Immigration and send some back to save our communities, medical systems, and other domestic organizations that are being stretched by the never ending immigration invasion. THAT IS THE TRUTH. I love my Mexican brothers and sisters but I do want any of them moving in with me or taking the food out of my mouth. This is what is happening to so many people on so many levels. Please forward this opinion to everyone you know." --Randy

"I find it ironic that the Macarthur Park incident is looking so closely at the L.A. Police Dept when the protesters, "Illegal Immigrants", disobeyed a government order to “disperse”! Illegal aliens vs. not following a Lawful order? Perhaps “they” were not given enough time to remove themselves? If “they” were given hours to remove themselves it still would not have been enough time for them. They thumb their noses at all of our laws and then get in your face with their nonsensically reasoning! This is exactly why these aliens need to be removed from our country; because they do not know how to follow “the Laws”! Not only in marches, but in every day living… they come here and still behave as they did in their own country… they sponge off our kindness and suck the working poor dry financially, move into our neighborhoods and disturb the peace of the neighbors with loud music and constant parties, and their trash junks up the our yards. And the aliens cry, in a foreign language rather than English, “we want a better way of life”. Really? You could have fooled me, I don’t see them making life better…

Inappropriate behavior of police… how about the years of inappropriate behavior of illegal aliens?

There is no reason for an investigation of the police department. Rather, spend the time and money to remove these aliens. Send them back, along with their children, and tell them to clean up their country if they “want a better way of life”! Simple solution to an out of control irritating problem! Sincerely, One Working Poor Person supporting the Sponges"

" want to say as a Vietnam Vet, American, Huge NASCAR Fan and a firm believer in America and what our ways stand for need to voice my thoughts on this LAPD thing that happened a couple of days ago. I don’t think that LAPD handled things correctly but I also know that there were people there that only wanted to start trouble, which they did and many suffered. I don’t have a solution but I can give an example of what should have been conveyed before the start of the event. Last Sunday NASCAR officials told the fans that if “you” throw bottles, cans etc then you will be arrested, and they were. If someone attends an event like the rally and they want things to be peaceful and don’t want to be injured then abide by the rules, if not expect to pay. The organizers should have put the word out “IF” you start trouble you will be arrested and if you see trouble start and don’t want to be a part of it lay down on the ground and don’t move. Let the police know what the ground rules are and there would be less trouble all round. This would help single out those that are there to create trouble and hopefully deter those problems in the future. Thanks for listening. " --Bill

" I would like to comment on ... story concerning protest marchers. I believe the solution would be to have NO press coverage of these protests and no police present and let them destroy business ventures and listen to the people scream racial injustice.

I would like to recommend that the press organize a large group of legal Americans and enter Mexico illegally and start protesting for legal status and that they have the right to be there. I believe you would see what justice you would have. The requirements to become a citizen of Mexico is very difficult." --Jack

http://cbs2.com/kent_blog/local_blogent ... 02445.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    That says it all, the people of America have spoken, and really, that's all that matters.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)