Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Vincente Fox calling for illeglas to file lawsuites!!!!!!!!!

Well, Vincente Fox is calling for all of us people to file lawsuits if they are arrested by our National Guard. Again, I ask all of you what is the purpose of the National Guard. They refuse to remove these people, we have violence at the border because the most dangerous gangs are having a drug war. They will come across the border too. Some of them are already here spewing violence in our cities.

Explain please....

Would someone, anyone, explain to me how an ILLEGAL alien is able to do anything in our courts except face charges for criminal activities such as crossing the border illegally, using false identification, working illegally, not leaving when their green cards or visas expire?? It is time for this old one to study our laws and find ways to curb this illegal activity within our borders as enough is enough. Perhaps we can "sue" a few of these Illegals to make our laws work?? Must go crack some books........

They really don't want to get violent, lol. That won't be healthy for them.
    Although, if they do, it will certainly help to settle this mess quickly.
    Congess would be making a huge mistake if they think they're ever going to force us into submission and be bullied by this scum.

Sad, it's only causing predjudice to be on the rise. Causing Americans to stir from sleep. Very sad because there are more Americans that value the ability to protect family, property and self.

What a mess. Wonder if this is what the Globalists are hoping for?

A shameful time in our history.

They remind me of that spider and a few mamals that have young and either the male or female turn on them and eat them. These people are just like that insect. They destroy that which they have.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a slap in the face to Bush. And Bush still caters to this guy.
    Fox can go pound sand.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

The Guard

I'm afraid the National Guard will be once again deployed with rubber bullets and will have to answer to the Mexican government just as our border guard currently does, which they admitted after reports of Border Guards reporting to the Mexicans where the Minutemen are located..

"Mexico is our friend and allied...." blah blah blah

BULL I SAY!! If Mexico is worried about what happens to their law breakers, then they should stop them from crossing the border.

31SCOUT

Don't think for a minute that bush didn't know what foxy was going to say and do. They most certainly know and have scripted what's for the press.

This is a concerted effort between foxy and bush. It started long before bush came into office.

side note: foxy went to either yale or harvard. these guys have a stronger connection than is realized. foxy's dad is American! Wonder how many businesses their families share an interest in? hmmmmm?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, Vincente Fox is calling for all of us people to file lawsuits if they are arrested by our National Guard.
    I am waiting for our amigos in Washington to tell Foxie to get lost. What does he do for us?????????????

He can't run his own dump of a country. He shouldn't be running ours.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Well, Vincente Fox is calling for all of us people to file lawsuits if they are arrested by our National Guard.
    Unfortunately, the National Guard will not have detaining/law enforcement authority! Intel and support only....
    --Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all.
    -Teddy Roosevelt

What's scary about this. There are attorney's willing to defend them.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    What's scary about this. There are attorney's willing to defend them.
    Indeed, and they are doing it already....sad. Why would anyone do that except for the love of money? The chairs in hell are are stacking up quickly my friends..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast