Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I don't know, it feels kind of goods to swear at the tv. This man is retired now, going around our country stirring up trouble. Take a hike, Fox, go back to your own country and keep your nose out of our business.
    Actually lets hope he travels all over America with his message of crap. More people will get mad and get involved.

I just got a phone call from someone who up until seeing Fox on CNN though I was nuts, and over reacting over this, but after watching Fox, he jus t said “WOW! I now see what you’re talking about! “

So Fox can help us!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

I assume this corrupt failure is plugging his little book, right on the heels of this (not surprising) story:

Sept. 27, 2007, 6:45AM
    Mexico's Fox faces probe into ranch, financial holdings
    By DUDLEY ALTHAUS
    Houston Chronicle Mexico City Bureau

MEXICO CITY — Political pressure built Wednesday on former President Vicente Fox as opposition lawmakers pressed for a special commission to investigate his finances and a leading newspaper charged he had grossly underestimated the value of his holdings.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/hea ... 67951.html

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS Amnesty !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="MadInChicago"]“There is anti-American sentiment building in Mexico.â€

So this is what he thinks of 85% of America ?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... &cset=true

"NEW YORK -- Former Mexican President Vicente Fox said Monday that the United States is letting racism dictate its policies, especially when it comes to immigration.

"The xenophobics, the racists, those who feel they are a superior race ... they are deciding the future of this nation," he said, without naming names, in an interview with The Associated Press"
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Fox says the U.S. is not paying for the medical care for the illegals.
    Fox got that right.

Local hospitals must absorb the expense of caring for illegal aliens, except for the small percentage that is reimbursed by the federal government. EMTALA is an unfunded federal mandate requiring emergency room and labor & delivery care for anyone present at the hospital.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

[quote="MadInChicago"]My comments so far:

Fox said: His grandfather was born in United Stated but was an immigrant from United Stated to Mexico, and found his “American Dreamâ€
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I get so sick of hearing that (MOD EDIT) talk about his indigenous peoples.
    I wish the bum would leave and take his( MOD EDIT) home with him.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Fox says the U.S. is not paying for the medical care for the illegals.
    Fox got that right.

Local hospitals must absorb the expense of caring for illegal aliens, except for the small percentage that is reimbursed by the federal government. EMTALA is an unfunded federal mandate requiring emergency room and labor & delivery care for anyone present at the hospital.
    Thanks to the illegals abusing our health care system. Three local hospitals all with in twelve miles of me are closing down. In fact one already is closed, all do to the free loading illegals aliens who demand services and don't pay their bills....Fox is an idiot!

[quote="MadInChicago"]“There is anti-American sentiment building in Mexico.â€

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast