Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I am so sick of Sanchez insinuating that only the criminal illegal aliens should be deported. They all need to go!!!
    He makes me so angry the way he spin things. He never call the "illegal" but "immigraints"
    He say officials are doing the job of feds but they are arresting people for mostly traffic violations and find they do not have IDs or drivers license and that they are illegal, so while they are under arrest they call ICE. They are assisting ICE and what they are doing is legal.

What is happening is solving the illegal immigration problem by enforcing immigration laws. Simple as that. Nothing more is needed except what ICE and local officials are doing. Getting the jobs done.

It is not about a fence, amnesty, path to citizenship but ENFORCEMENT. We do not nave to debate on what to do with million that are here. ENFORCEMENT will solve that.

No wonder he has no problem with illegals coming here and driving drunk and fleeing the scene after running someone down, leading to their death. He's actually done it himself, back in 1990 in So. Florida. He plead no contest to DUI after running down a fan in the parking lot of the Miami Dolphins football stadium while drunk at a 0.15 blood alcohol level, then he fled the scene, he claims so he could go home and get his driver's license and insurance card.

How he was never charged with vehicular manslaughter or third degree murder is beyond me, let alone Hit & Run. Then he blasted the breathalizer test results, saying "I'm totally, totally taken by surprise by this". Wow, a Latino drunk driver who kills someone then flees the scene and then refuses to take responsibility for his actions. Gee, I've never heard that one before.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

We all need to start sending CNN complaint emails about this clown.

Maybe if we all complain each and every day-----and sign up for another Yahoo email address so we can send emails under different names----they will finally get rid of him.

I started sending them emails with *****IS CNN HIRING MURDERERS**** in the Subject Line.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

And I'm getting tired of him and others like him saying that enforcing the immigration laws is the job of the Federal government. Here's a section from the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act of (I think) 1996.

State and local law enforcement officials have the general power to investigate and arrest violators of federal immigration statutes without prior INS knowledge or approval, as long as they are authorized to do so by state law. There is no extant federal limitation on this authority. The 1996 immigration control legislation passed by Congress was intended to encourage states and local agencies to participate in the process of enforcing federal immigration laws. Immigration officers and local law enforcement officers may detain an individual for a brief warrantless interrogation where circumstances create a reasonable suspicion that the individual is illegally present in the U.S. Specific facts constituting a reasonable suspicion include evasive, nervous, or erratic behavior; dress or speech indicating foreign citizenship; and presence in an area known to contain a concentration of illegal aliens. Hispanic appearance alone is not sufficient. Immigration officers and police must have a valid warrant or valid employer's consent to enter workplaces or residences. Any vehicle used to transport or harbor illegal aliens, or used as a substantial part of an activity that encourages illegal aliens to come to or reside in the U.S. may be seized by an immigration officer and is subject to forfeiture. The forfeiture power covers any conveyances used within the U.S.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12