Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Virus Warning ! Send this to everyone you know!

Most of us receive stupid virus warnings, hoax letters, etc all of them entreating us to "send this to everyone you know". We also get tons of touchy-feely gushy poems and such from well meaning friends and dozens of cutesy emailed cards. These things circulate around the internet endlessly. I toss mine, I bet you do too, for they are of little significance. But we have this fantastic technology at our fingertips. Let's use it!

We already use address lists for mass correspondence such as Christmas emails, our friends do likewise. In fact, some of our friends are so naiive they kindly broadcast everything that has a "send this to everyone you know" signature. They obey that like it's some sort of order, or if they break the chain then bad things will happen. Let's all take advantage of this. The goal of getting out the news about the state of our nation is important enough to "spam" our own friends and acqauintances. O.K. maybe most know your stand, maybe you know their stand on this issue, but if you can even get a few of them to pass on your letter it will reach many people who don't know , who need the information. Who will sit back and take notice.

I suggest each of us drafts some powerful letter from here or from some site thats referenced here. Include a URL or two of must-read sites or videos. Then send this "patriot chain letter" to everyone on your email list. Don't forget to close "send it to everyone on your list. Extremely Urgent" .

However don't title your letter like I titled this post, because a lot of anti-spam programs will filter it. Call it something like "You need to see what's happening to America " or similar. Then end with "send this to everyone on your email list. Urgent! ". Many people WILL actually do that. Harness the POWER OF THE CHAIN LETTER!

We may never know how many people we reach, but we will know our warnings (unlike the phony virus, sympathy, and lottery letters) are true. Our information IS important enough "to send to everyone you know"!

Two caveats. One: send your letters from a web based email site like yahoo because you won't know how far your chain will reach and who will read it. Two: Don't broadcast your email list to everyone. Please send mass mailings via the "undisclosed recipients" option. Instructions here if you don't know how http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/bcc.htm (they recommend using "friends" instead of undisclosed recipients)

Our individual mass mailings might comprise no more than a few dozen people, and of course, this isn't considered spamming. But their power can grow cumulatively, exponentially.
    I'm going to send out MY chain letter tomorrow. Not sure if I should quote or just write one myself. The Thomas Sowell column was good. But everything I've read here is excellent as well. If we just talk among ourselves we preach to the choir. Reach out !
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Hold that thought. You've just said something that I have been thinking about for some time.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)