Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VISIT THIS SITE AND STAND UP FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS

I AM ENCOURAGING EVERY AMERICAN CITZEN OF THIS COUNTRY, TO VISIT A WEBSITE CALLED WWW.TOPIX.COM AND GO TO THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION FORUMS AND HELP DEFEND OUR PEOPLE AND OUR GREAT COUNTRY. I AM SICK OF BEING CALLED A KKK MEMBER/SKINHEAD/RACIST/BIGOT/ETC. ALL BECAUSE WE AMERICANS ARE DEMANDING THAT OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS BE ENFORCED AND THAT WE SECURE OUR BORDERS.......I GUESS THIS IS WHAT LA RAZA/MECHA ARE INSTILLING IN THEM TO DO....THIS RACE CARD IS OLD AND TIRING, AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ISSUE......I HAVE BEEN TOLD AS AN AMERICAN TO JUST SIT BACK ON MY THUMBS AND LET THEM FINISH TAKING OVER THIS COUNTRY, AND THAT PRETTY SOON WE ALL WILL BE SPEAKING SPANISH, AND THIS IS COMING FROM A 5TH GENERATION HISPANIC TEXAN, NOT TO MENTION WHO IS SERVING IN OUR US ARMY IN FT HOOD TX. THIS IS A SHAME AND A SLAP IN THE FACE TO OUR COUNTRY AND HER PEOPLE. I ENCOURAGE EACH AND EVERYONE TO ATLEAST VISIT THAT SITE AND PUT IN A FEW GOOD WORDS FOR THIS COUNTRY AND OUR SELVES. MAY GOD CONTINUALLY BLESS THE USA AND HER PEOPLE.......I ALSO PROUDLY SERVE AS A SUPPORT FARMERS BRANCH VOLUNTEER/ACTIVIST........

Welcome to ALIPAC. Glad to have you. Can I make suggestion. I find it hard to read all CAPS. Could you use regular typing? So you are active in Farmers Branch. Good for you.

I've given to Hazeleton and will continue in the fight for their city.

Again, welcome.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the link.I'll give it a whirl.

The huddled masses of the past had to stand in line legally, SO SHOULD YOU!!!!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Welcome to ALIPAC. Glad to have you. Can I make suggestion. I find it hard to read all CAPS. Could you use regular typing? So you are active in Farmers Branch. Good for you.

Again, welcome.
    Sorry about that. I am just really frustrated and perturbed and the whole nine yards. I Love American Citizens of all races.. Thanks for your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    Thanks for the link.I'll give it a whirl.
    Thank You. Please pass it on if you have a chance. We need to show these people that there is alot more of us in support of this than there is for them. American People must rise to this occassion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    The huddled masses of the past had to stand in line legally, SO SHOULD YOU!!!!
    I have never heard that one before. Yeah, My family came to America from England, Via Ellis Island, if all of us stood in line and became American Citizens the legal way, then these people are no better. Equal Rights Demanded for "ALL".

I went to the site and posted a couple times. Then I went to an immigration forum. The statement was: Being illegal doesn't make them criminals......

My comment:

First they break the law by entering the country ILLEGALLY.
    They steal ID's (SS #'s), that's ILLEGAL.
    They take jobs AGAINST FEDERAL LAW, meaning ILLEGALLY.
    They cheat to get welfare benefits ILLEGALLY.
    They drive without licenses ILLEGALLY.
    In most states, drivers are required to have insurance on their vehicles. The illegals do not, making that ILLEGAL.
    The crimes they commit, DUI manslaughter, assaults, burglary, carjacking, rape, murder, child molestation, drug sales, ALL ILLEGAL.
    They come into the country carrying diseases such as TB, Chigas, etc. Since IMMIGRANTS are not allowed into the country carrying disease, THAT IS ILLEGAL.
    WHAT PART OF ILLEGAL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
    Are they criminals? Yes!

They would not allow my post, giving this reason:
    Illegal doesn't make them criminals
    Our position: There is little evidence that undocumented immigrants are more likely to commit violent crimes.

And this is the story that proves it!!!!!!

Our position: There is little evidence that undocumented immigrants are more likely to commit violent crimes.

Last week's arrest of 14 illegal immigrants for their alleged ties to two notorious gangs might provide interesting insights into how those groups operate.
    But the arrests should not strengthen stereotypes that paint immigrants as law-breaking desperados who came to the United States to expand their criminal activities.
    Young male immigrants, including those who arrived in this country without proper documentation, are five times less likely to land in prison than their native-born counterparts, according to a 2005 study of U.S. Census Bureau data by Kristin Butcher, a senior economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, and Rutgers University criminologist Anne Morrison Piehl.
    Young male immigrants -- who made up 17 percent of the total young male population in 2000 -- accounted for just 4 percent of the prison population in 2000, the study showed.
    These statistics offer further support of some sort of reforms that accurately reflect the economic and social realities created by and faced by immigrants.
    President George Bush recently made a strong move for reform, but it was rejected by the U.S. Senate. Though passionate debate over immigration reform has cooled since last year's round of rallies, the stereotype of undocumented immigrants as violent criminals remains one underlying reason against more liberalized immigration laws.
    The gang-related arrests in Indianapolis, which has experienced an increase in crime as its immigrant population has grown, perpetuates the stereotype. So do other highly publicized incidents such as the 2004 scandal at the Bureau of Motor Vehicles, in which four workers allegedly aided undocumented immigrants in obtaining licenses. In another case, a man was returned to his homeland after facing child molestation charges.
    But the research done by Butcher and Piehl shows that criminal activity is more the exception than the rule among immigrants.
    In their analysis of census and crime data, the researchers determined that urban areas with the greatest increases in immigrant populations have also seen the greatest decreases in crime. More importantly, those committing felonies are sent back to their former homelands; 31 percent of those deported were sent back because of criminal activity.
    Entering the country without documentation is illegal, which is why that description is commonly used. The problem lies not with the immigrants, but with a dysfunctional immigration quota system originally created to ban certain racial and ethnic groups from the country.
    The fact that some immigrants must wait more than 20 years to become permanent legal residents suggests weaknesses with the system. Stereotypes and generalizations shouldn't be allowed to further confuse this complex issue.
    Most illegal immigrants quickly integrate into the nation's economic and social fabric. That reality, not the myth of violent crime, is what deserves notice in this debate.
    http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a ... 7707240320

Is Indianapolis a sanctuary city?

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    I went to the site and posted a couple times. Then I went to an immigration forum. The statement was: Being illegal doesn't make them criminals......

My comment:

First they break the law by entering the country ILLEGALLY.
    They steal ID's (SS #'s), that's ILLEGAL.
    They take jobs AGAINST FEDERAL LAW, meaning ILLEGALLY.
    They cheat to get welfare benefits ILLEGALLY.
    They drive without licenses ILLEGALLY.
    In most states, drivers are required to have insurance on their vehicles. The illegals do not, making that ILLEGAL.
    The crimes they commit, DUI manslaughter, assaults, burglary, carjacking, rape, murder, child molestation, drug sales, ALL ILLEGAL.
    They come into the country carrying diseases such as TB, Chigas, etc. Since IMMIGRANTS are not allowed into the country carrying disease, THAT IS ILLEGAL.
    WHAT PART OF ILLEGAL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
    Are they criminals? Yes!

They would not allow my post, giving this reason:

And this is the story that proves it!!!!!!

Last week's arrest of 14 illegal immigrants for their alleged ties to two notorious gangs might provide interesting insights into how those groups operate.
    But the arrests should not strengthen stereotypes that paint immigrants as law-breaking desperados who came to the United States to expand their criminal activities.
    Young male immigrants, including those who arrived in this country without proper documentation, are five times less likely to land in prison than their native-born counterparts, according to a 2005 study of U.S. Census Bureau data by Kristin Butcher, a senior economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, and Rutgers University criminologist Anne Morrison Piehl.
    Young male immigrants -- who made up 17 percent of the total young male population in 2000 -- accounted for just 4 percent of the prison population in 2000, the study showed.
    These statistics offer further support of some sort of reforms that accurately reflect the economic and social realities created by and faced by immigrants.
    President George Bush recently made a strong move for reform, but it was rejected by the U.S. Senate. Though passionate debate over immigration reform has cooled since last year's round of rallies, the stereotype of undocumented immigrants as violent criminals remains one underlying reason against more liberalized immigration laws.
    The gang-related arrests in Indianapolis, which has experienced an increase in crime as its immigrant population has grown, perpetuates the stereotype. So do other highly publicized incidents such as the 2004 scandal at the Bureau of Motor Vehicles, in which four workers allegedly aided undocumented immigrants in obtaining licenses. In another case, a man was returned to his homeland after facing child molestation charges.
    But the research done by Butcher and Piehl shows that criminal activity is more the exception than the rule among immigrants.
    In their analysis of census and crime data, the researchers determined that urban areas with the greatest increases in immigrant populations have also seen the greatest decreases in crime. More importantly, those committing felonies are sent back to their former homelands; 31 percent of those deported were sent back because of criminal activity.
    Entering the country without documentation is illegal, which is why that description is commonly used. The problem lies not with the immigrants, but with a dysfunctional immigration quota system originally created to ban certain racial and ethnic groups from the country.
    The fact that some immigrants must wait more than 20 years to become permanent legal residents suggests weaknesses with the system. Stereotypes and generalizations shouldn't be allowed to further confuse this complex issue.
    Most illegal immigrants quickly integrate into the nation's economic and social fabric. That reality, not the myth of violent crime, is what deserves notice in this debate.
    http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a ... 7707240320

Is Indianapolis a sanctuary city?
    I so agree with you. The facts and the proof is there, they just don't want to accept it as so. Did you happen to catch Lou Dobbs on CNN this afternoon? He had an article on about why the Federal Government is Ignoring the pleas from the American People to enforce our laws. The showed on the news just today in NJ where an Illegal Mexican was driving drunk for a 2nd time and rear ended two teen age girls killing them both, His second offense now, Why wasn't he DEPORTED the first time? The US is saying that we just don't have the manpower or the federal funds to enforce all this. BULL!! They have the money.. This is Treason by our own Government Officials.

Quote Originally Posted by TXDIXIECHK1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Again, welcome.
    Sorry about that. I am just really frustrated and perturbed and the whole nine yards. I Love American Citizens of all races.. Thanks for your comment.
    That's OK. I just know that if I see a post like that I usually pass it by. I understand you're frustration but hey talking to a wall can do that to you too. It's kind of like those STUPID commercials with people talking to their broom. Ya, politicians think I'm that dumb but if they think that, guess who's the dumb one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast