Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

Visits to Senators and Congressmans office

During the time when the senate was debating amnesty we visited both our senators office. I walked in with a toilet seat with bush's picture in it. I said that before I say NO AMNESTY the reason I have to say NO AMNESTY is because bush is allowing our nation to be invaded by illegal aliens and if we had a real president who enforced immigration laws I would not have to say NO AMNESTY because there would not be any illegal aliens in the U.S. I asked if they had a live video feed to the senate floor so that I can address the entire senate holding the toilet seat with bush's picture in it. They said NO. I then asked if they would take my picture with the toilet seat and display it on the floor to show the mood of the American people. They said NO.

I also visited a Congressional office. I walked in with the toilet seat with bush's picture in it. I told them WE DON'T NEED ANY NEW LAWS. We need a president that will enforce existing laws. I told them that you may have a lot of people fooled with HR 4437 but not me. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me, that since President Bush refuses to enforce existing laws- What makes anyone think he will enforce new laws?????

The correct action for the House to take is impeachment and I presented them with articles of impeachment to submit.

That's great. Funny though how American Citizens aren't ALLOWED to have a say, face to face. I remember when the White House and all of that was OUR house. They were the temporary residents. Not no more.

Thanks for the work and for the report.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You deserve a big pat on the back! Ya know, I may just follow in your footsteps next Monday....wonderful idea....but I have a feeling on that day I won't be able to get through the masses.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

That is absolutely GREAT...good work...keep at it...

MJ