Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
I missed everything., because I had to leave . So they voted against Vitter's amendment. That is proof positive that they are traitors of the American citizens. If anyone doubted that they are giving our country away, they should doubt no more.

I don't even have to look to know how my traitor senators voted.
Yes fedupdeb Sen Mikulski was the one who was speaking out against it. Saying it would harm law enforcement. She and others care about law enforcement when it is convienent. Where is she for the law enforcement officers killled by illegals? She called for it to be tabled and won. They did not even allow them to vote on it.
I was so disgusted with Senator Mikulski yesterday. She obviously didn't even know what she was doing. She had to read instructions everytime she got up to speak, and she even read them out loud. I just wrote her a very long email letting her know how disapointed I am with her actions.
I agree. If I did not dislike her so much I might have felt sorry for her-not!. She looked awful like she had never spoken in public before. It was embarrasing watching her.