Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Viva McCain Fiestas" (YOU Can't make this up!)

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/2008/ ... -this.html

Dear Amigos, (Nov. 2007)

Saludos!! As you may have heard, we are organizing "Viva McCain Fiestas" all over the nation on Dec. 9th at 7:00-9:00p.m. ET to watch the Univision Republican Debate and support John McCain. (See flyer below.)

To "Host" a Fiesta simply:

1. Register (by sending me an email to jhernandez@mccain08hq.com letting me know names of those watching, email addresses and cities);

2. Watch the Univision TV Debate;

3. Have a computer on to Watch/Hear Senator McCain LIVE through our web site; and

4. Donate $25 through web page (not required but needed!!)

Over Thanksgiving I singlehandedly signed up 75 family members and friends to participate. Please send me MUCHOS and forward the flyer to all your amigos!

Gracias!
    Juan Hernandez
    Hispanic Outreach Director

You are cordially invited to attend
    "Viva McCain Fiestas"

during the
    Univisin TV Presidential Debate

Sunday, December 9, 2007

7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. EST

To participate in the McCain Univision Debate Fiesta, please do the following:

1. Host or attend a "McCain Fiesta" at your home, church, local restaurant, community center, etc., tuning in to Univision's Presidential Debate.
    2. Sign up to join the nationwide effort to support Senator McCain - contact Juan Hernandez at jhernandez@McCain08hq.com; or Beth Sturgeon at bethsturgeon@austexdev.com.
    3. Register your "McCain Fiesta" at http://fiestas.johnmccain.com.
    4. Consider donating $25 or more to the campaign (Click on http://fiestas.johnmccain.com to donate.)

On Sunday, December 9, click on www.JohnMcCain.com. John McCain will join the "McCain Fiesta" in Miami and speak LIVE to those who are joining him via internet. Detailed information on timing and the Senator's appearance will follow and be updated on the website periodically.

Please contact Juan Hernandez or Beth Sturgeon for more information:

Juan: jhernandez@mccain08hq.com and Beth: bethsturgeon@austexdev.com - phone: (512) 350-6110
    ************************************************** ******************************************

We sincerely ask for your consideration in helping to underwrite this nationwide initiative. No donation is required to participate in a debate party, although we ask you to consider giving $25 (Los Amigos). For a contribution of $100 or more, you support will be listed on the "Viva McCain Fiestas" website. Please email Beth at bethsturgeon@austexdev.com to let her know, at what level you are supporting the campaign (when you have sent in your donation) so she can post your support on the website!

These are the levels, at which we will list your contribution:

$2,300 Los Presidentes (receive campaign sweatshirt and signed book)

$1,000 Los Jefes (receive campaign sweatshirt and signed book)

$500 Los Hermanos (receive campaign sweatshirt)

$250 Los Primos (receive campaign sweatshirt)

$100 Los Compadres -- $25 Los Amigos

Paid for by John McCain 2008. http://welcome-vote-2008.blogspot.com/2 ... ccain.html
    ---------------------------------

John McCain recently said this, trying to distance himself from the radical Hernandez, who is on his campaign staff:

The straight-talking senator was asked about his Hispanic Outreach Director, Dr. Juan Hernandez, at a campaign event in Florida Sunday. Here’s video of his reaction.

SENATOR JOHN MCCAIN: He’s on my staff because he supports my policies and my proposals and my legislative proposal to secure the borders first. No one will receive social security benefits who is in this country illegally. I don’t know what his previous positions are or other positions are, he supports mine. I have nothing to do with his. He has volunteered to help me with outreach to our Hispanic citizenry as I outreach to every citizen in America. I’ve been very clear on my position on immigration; I’ve been very clear on my position on"

"Social Security. Of course I am grateful that so many people came from Ireland to the United States of American and anybody else who come here legally and that’s the only system I will ever support. I have no idea but I will check in to the information you’ve given me. I promise you, I will secure our borders, I will not allow anyone to come here illegally, I will not allow anyone to receive Social Security or any other benefits because they have come here illegally and broken our laws."
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

wow........so sad.

Start forwarding the full report, or link it and quote this (below) to Michelle Malking, Lou Dobbs, Sen. Sessions, Rep Tancredo, Rep Hunter....this is a travesty. McCain through Hernandez is giving away this country to those who break our laws.

"1. Host or attend a "McCain Fiesta" at your home, church, local restaurant, community center, etc., tuning in to Univision's Presidential Debate.
    2. Sign up to join the nationwide effort to support Senator McCain - contact Juan Hernandez at jhernandez@McCain08hq.com; or Beth Sturgeon at bethsturgeon@austexdev.com.
    4. Consider donating $25 or more to the campaign (Click on http://fiestas.johnmccain.com to donate.) "

Re: "Viva McCain Fiestas" (YOU Can't make this up!

SENATOR JOHN MCCAIN: He’s on my staff because he supports my policies and my proposals and my legislative proposal to secure the borders first. No one will receive social security benefits who is in this country illegally. I don’t know what his previous positions are or other positions are, he supports mine. I have nothing to do with his.
    What a crock. How many politicians neglect assessing the background and positions of campaign staff? McCain can't even tell a convincing lie. I don't know if that's indicative of his indifference toward the American people, or a deteriorating mental condition. Either way, it's disturbing.

Having Juan Hernandez on his staff is reason enough alone for every patriotic American citizen to vote for anyone but McCain.I guess that it IS true that you can fool some of the people all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    Start forwarding the full report, or link it and quote this (below) to Michelle Malking,
    FYI, it is spelled Michelle Malkin, no g.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    Start forwarding the full report, or link it and quote this (below) to Michelle Malking, Lou Dobbs, Sen. Sessions, Rep Tancredo, Rep Hunter....this is a travesty. McCain through Hernandez is giving away this country to those who break our laws.

"1. Host or attend a "McCain Fiesta" at your home, church, local restaurant, community center, etc., tuning in to Univision's Presidential Debate.
    4. Consider donating $25 or more to the campaign (Click on http://fiestas.johnmccain.com to donate.) "
    Haha! The only people I would have forwarded it to are the good folks at ICE. Too bad the fiestas are over. Maybe he will have more. This is so pathetic it is hilarious! You couldn't make this stuff up! Invite all your illegal amigos to a fiesta for Juan McCain!!

These are the levels, at which we will list your contribution:

$2,300 Los Presidentes (receive campaign sweatshirt and signed book)

$1,000 Los Jefes (receive campaign sweatshirt and signed book)

$500 Los Hermanos (receive campaign sweatshirt)

$250 Los Primos (receive campaign sweatshirt)

$100 Los Compadres -- $25 Los Amigos
    I want to be a Los Jefes.