Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Vladimir Putin gave direct instructions to help elect Trump, report says

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    . . . Hacking ANYONE's computer without their permission is illegal . . .
    I know that. I'm the one who posted the info to prove that to you. Remember?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    The law punishes hacking under the computer crime statutes. These crimes carry penalties ranging from a class B misdemeanor (punishable by up to six months in prison, a fine of up to $1,000, or both) to a class B felony (punishable by up to 20 years in prison, a fine of up to $15,000, or both).Jun 28, 2012

PENALTIES FOR COMPUTER HACKING

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I already knew computer hacking was illegal. Didn't you? The issue on the table still awaiting an answer from you is what statute or law exists to substantiate your claim that "foreign intervention in US elections is illegal". To my knowledge still, it is not. Computer surveillance without a warrant is illegal, stealing confidential and proprietary information is illegal, leaking government information to the press is illegal, paying for phony "dossiers" to use as evidence in an otherwise illegal FISA warrant is illegal, unmasking US citizens caught up in incidental foreign surveillance is illegal. Russia didn't do any of these things. The Trump Campaign didn't do any of these things. These are just the things that Jim Comey did.

The Russia "meddling" in the US elections story is a HOAX just as the "Russians interfering in our democracy" is a HOAX, it's all a fabrication from the FBI, an enormously evil and dangerous fake news story, a false narrative to try to destroy a candidate and then tear down a President of the United States because the losers were disappointed their candidate didn't win.

These people have compromised the national security and jeopardized the foreign relations of the United States. They have also made the USA a laughing stock in the world. Phony "INTEL" is what weak, incompetent, corrupt countries do, not the United States. What our INTEL agencies have done is outrageous, I think all led by Jim Comey and his bandits at the FBI. The "good ones" better start chirping like birds for a worm. Otherwise they'll go down with the biggest worm in the history of the FBI, James Comey.

Comey is going down, and probably going to jail. It's hard for me to believe our laws are so weak that someone who has done all that he has done that we already know about could evade imprisonment. Sessions has already issued his notice last week to DOJ prosecutors that they are to pursue the maximum sentences for federal crimes. And if I were the DC Police investigating Seth Rich's murder, I would move the name of James Comey to the top of the list of possible suspects for conspiracy in a hired killing of this young man. And it wouldn''t surprise me one bit, if in the arrogance of James Comey, the FBI paid for the hit.
    Last edited by Judy; 06-25-2017 at 11:38 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Exactly. Nothing to do with Trump, Clinton, DNC, Republicans, Russians or Elections. Computer hacking is a crime, regardless of who does it to whose computer without permission or authorization from the computer owner.

I don't think the DNC computer was hacked. I think the information was downloaded by someone inside the DNC, and shared with Wikileaks. I suspect it was Seth Rich, and someone found out it was him, and they hired a hit man to kill him over it. That's why the FBI can't or won't be able to catch a computer hacker on this deal, that's why they're blaming the Russians, there is no computer hacker, just a Bernie Sanders supporter who was upset with what the DNC was doing to rig the primary and convention against Bernie for Hillary. Ir's the only scenario that makes sense to me.

The FBI is involved in this up to their ear lobes because Comey was working over-time to make sure Hillary won the nomination and then the General Election. He wasn't going to let some young Democrat from North Carolina mess up his big scam to hand Hillary the election.

Nothing at the DNC during the primary season had anything to do with Republicans or Trump that spring and summer. Democrats were hoping Trump would win his primary because they thought for sure if Hillary won the nomination, they could dump enough dirt and fake news on Trump to defeat him in the General Election.

But in the end, none of their schemes and strategies were sound, none of their prickly pranks were effective, nothing they did worked. It was all a Big Fail.
    Wow, nothing like using a couple conspiracy theories, innuendo and a heavy dose of opinion lumped together to make an argument.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It doesn't take much to prove the 2016 shenanigans of the DNC were a Big Fail. They lost the Presidential Election and 1,000 seats nation-wide.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123