Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voice your concerns to Homeland Security on Enforcement...

Here is the Email I sent. ( ICE is not set up to receive emails. BUT they are set up for SPANISH! )
    Cut & paste, or send your own inquiry/complaint to : http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/contactus

Dear Sir or Madam,

The following is part of an article circulating on the Internet :

" "Why aren't ICE agents converging on the mass protests to arrest the illegals, as they are clearly stating they are violating our laws?

We got word from ICE agents in Michigan and Ohio that they wanted to attend the rallies -- which, in Detroit, were RIGHT in front of their building, the McNamara Federal Bldg. They were ordered by their boss, Michigan/Ohio ICE Special Agent in Charge Brian Moskowitz to stay away from the rallies.

Abu Moskowitz forbade them from arresting any of the illegal aliens present. So, remind us again, WHY are we paying Abu Moskowitz $140,000.00 in U.S. taxpayer dollars per year? We're not quite sure--other than to use ICE resources to convene with his Islamist/"former" terrorist buddies and his retinue of female "companions."

Agents are angry that they were not allowed to arrest the illegals who were right in front of their noses, rubbing their illegal presence in the agents' faces. And agents tell us that they are told this was a nationwide policy coming directly from the ICE Princess ordering them to ignore the illegal alien rallies and forbidding them from making arrests. This is a disgrace. Like we said all along, Julie Myers is incompetent and unqualified. But now she's committing professional malpractice against the American people. Well past time for her to GO.
    Posted by Debbie at April 12, 2006 02:41 PM " "

Me?
    I'm just an American taxpayer, but I'd like to know if this information is correct, that Immigration enforcement officers were forbidden to do their jobs?
    It obviously reminds us of the haunting images of 9/11, and the revelations that FBI agents were prevented from doing their jobs.

Isn't it YOUR job and obligation to enforce all immigration laws, as written by Congress?

Are YOU willing to take responsibility if the next terrorist attackers are found to have co-mingled with the past and continuing Tsunami of Illegals in our country??

done. if you guys look at the bottom of the page they have a 'form' email. just select immigration in the drop down box and fill out the fields.

No problem!

Banned
    Just sent my copy!

Well why don't we also send this same email to our Representatives before they head back to work. Demand of them to tell us why.
    I'm sending it to ICE and my reps right now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent this:

Please tell me why...since we have a DHS costing billions of dollars per year we have no such thing as security?

We have seditionists, terrorists, invaders marching in our streets by the hundreds of thousands demanding rights that foreigners do NOT have.

Stop this immediately. Arrest these people. Deport them.

Thank you.

Sent, I also asked them to investigate Myspace for allowing this kind of thing to go on. They are using Myspace to bread hatred and organize...