Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voicemails Full?

I woke up at 3:30am PST and started calling down the list and Senator after Senator all I got on voicemail was "this mailbox is full." Did we fill the Senates voice mailboxes 100% or did they just shut off the voicemail system in the senate? If we filled it up AWESOME! Keep up the pressure!
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

I tried a few last night and they were full. The only one I was able to leave a message on was one of mine that firmly said would vote against cloture.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They may empty their voice mails this morning and we will have to fill them back up. So we can't assume that they're all full.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Senators are not listening to what is in their mailboxes. They are not even deleting the messages. This way they can say that messages protesting 1639 are decreasing.

Just called Bill Nelson of Florida and got through. Zip codes:

33anything
    32anything