Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Have fun, Ostrich. If it makes you happy Ostrich, then by all means spin your wheels all you like, buddy!

In the meantime, we'll be here facing the reality of the situation and doing the work of trying to stop AMNESTY.

And you think you can REALLY trust Romney?

I can't vote for Romney because I've watched this whole election process play out not just because of posters here. The MSM played their game, example - Murdoch funding hilary (possibly because the FCC gave him a pass in 1995 when Bill was in office), and now pushing McCain while talk radio is now pushing Romney. IMO talk radio should have been pushing and defending RP from day one. So they played their game and they think we are going to play along.

If I had stayed out of touch I'm not sure how I would vote or probably would not vote in the primary at all so I would not have voted for Romney.

Unlike me or Jonathan RP can be a viable third party candidate if he does not get the nom!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

I understand why Huckabee is staying in. His mindset is the same as McCain but I'm confused as to Ron Paul. Since his principles are "no to the war" and "no to amnesty" and yes to border security, why would he want to win the battle and lose the war?

Standing on principles is good. My problem is if he knows that the anti-thesis of his principle will win because he didn't step aside, like Hunter and Tancredo, doesn't he lose to the unprincipled McCain?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123