Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Failing to stop McCain from being the nominee will not help us take back our country from the threat of illegal immigration, which is the topic of the ALIPAC Forum rather than other peripheral issues.

But if McCain does become the nominee due to the divisons among conservatives, I will definitely support a 3rd party candidate, perhaps even Ron Paul. But this is a second line of defense by which we could resist the illegal immigration tsunami.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

McCain will NEVER be elected. It will be Billary or Obama.
    If I have to vote for a CFR Mitt Romney I prefer to vote for a CFR Billary or Obama. What's the difference ?

Quote Originally Posted by No2Illegals
    Ron Paul just doesn't have a chance up against the rest...Don't throw your vote away on him as this could give McCain the edge...We DO not want McCain elected..
    If McInane gets elected that's because the weakness of the other candidates not anything else. And the he (McInane) can beat Hilary crap. Don't see you have to vote for McInane or Hilary will get elected

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    McCain will NEVER be elected. It will be Billary or Obama.
    If I have to vote for a CFR Mitt Romney I prefer to vote for a CFR Billary or Obama. What's the difference ?
    What's the difference ? Open borders!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    b] illegal immigration, which is the topic of the ALIPAC Forum rather than other peripheral issues.[/b]

I don't believe you can cure a disease treating the symptoms.
    Illegal Immigration is part of the North American Union - NAU, if you don't finght NAFTA, the merge of Mexico US of A and Canada, you go nowhere, because they want the sovereignty of Us to be annihilated and the borders to be erased.
    Do your home work and learn what is behind illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    b] illegal immigration, which is the topic of the ALIPAC Forum rather than other peripheral issues.[/b]

I don't believe you can cure a disease treating the symptoms.
    Illegal Immigration is part of the North American Union - NAU, if you don't fight NAFTA, the merge of Mexico US of A and Canada, you go nowhere, because they want the sovereignty of Us to be annihilated and the borders to be erased.
    Do your home work and learn what is behind illegal immigration.
    Electing a President who secures our borders and stops illegal immigration and deports illegal immigrants and turns off the jobs magnet will heighten national consciousness over NAFTA, but the task of this forum is to concentrate on illegal immigration and open borders.

A further word: Just as it took many years for globalization to reach the point of its current status, it may take many years to reverse it. Such problems are historically solved incrementally rather than in one quick sweep. Many of the people on this forum (such as William) could do a better job solving these problems than Romney or Paul, but none of them are viable candidates for the Presidency. Allowing McCain to become the nominee will only provide more incremental movement in the advancement of globalization.

Banned
    Fear is the mind-killer...

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Fear is the mind-killer...
    Actually, fear is an adaptive response that serves as an alarm to avoid danger. Liberals who do not fear illegal immigration will not take actions to solve the problem.

And the lesser of two evils may still be evil but is preferable to the greater evil. For instance, I'd rather face the bad conditions in an American jail than a Turkish or Mexican jail.

And I would prefer the lesser evil of a flood in my basement that a Katrina flood that destroys my home and my life.

And I would prefer the lesser evil of 1000 illegal immigrants than the greater evil of 20 million illegals.

And I would prefer the lesser evil of only 1000 miles of border fencing than the greater evil of only 50 miles of border fencing.

Banned
    As Minnie said, it won't make a bit of difference if the goal is the NAU. Politicians operate the same way as magicians do, they keep you focused on the left hand while the right hand does the trickery. If the NAU is realized there will be NO BORDER AT ALL, and all our efforts will have been for naught.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    As Minnie said, it won't make a bit of difference if the goal is the NAU. Politicians operate the same way as magicians do, they keep you focused on the left hand while the right hand does the trickery. If the NAU is realized there will be NO BORDER AT ALL, and all our efforts will have been for naught.
    The NAU is not the topic of the ALIPAC forum.

As to your idea that 'fear is a mind-killer':
    Actually, fear is an adaptive response that serves as an alarm to avoid danger. Liberals who do not fear illegal immigration will not take actions to solve the problem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast