Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VOTE FRAUD: WHAT THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU

This is totally off topic, but I wanted to get some input on this article.

I had heard rumblings about this before, but after reading this article it seems to be spelled out a lot more and left me feeling disgusted and disheartened.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd72.htm

VOTE FRAUD: WHAT THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU

By: Devvy

October 22, 2004

NewsWithViews.com

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes." -- Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter,1952

The issue of vote fraud has been all over the news for months. The first time I ran for Congress in the '93-'94 cycle, my campaign put out 25,000 flyers on Jim Collier's book VoteScam: The Stealing of America. Vote fraud and electronic ballot machines have been one of my pet issues and crusades since 1993. I find it ironic that the ones making the most noise about this are the Democrats, bona fide experts when it comes to vote fraud.

There was vote fraud in the March 1996 primary when I ran as a Republican against the nitwit incumbent, Congressman Wally Herger. Just one of the many things that happened: While I was legally on the ballot, in the largest county in the district, my name didn't even appear on the ballot in one of the biggest precincts! When all was said and done, the Secretary of State, Republican Bill Jones, refused to investigate and in his short, terse letter to me said if I didn't like the outcome of the election, sue the state. By that time, the vote had been certified and it was all over. At that point I realized the "Grand Old Party" wasn't interested in the truth or fair elections, the party was over, I kissed the GOP good bye and have never regretted my decision.

Following the phony primary in 1996, I wrote a 45 page booklet titled Blind Loyalty. This little booklet is filled with page after page after page of verifiable vote fraud. It was updated in 2000; I retired it earlier this year after selling 700,000 copies. However, if you click here, I have pulled some excerpts from the booklet that are on my CD so you can examine the numbers.

The Democrats are already gearing up to create court battles in many states of the Union the minute the polls close on election day. One columnist recently wrote "If the abuses continue, we may have reached the point that Jefferson foretold." He was referring to Jefferson's comment about the tree of liberty must from time to time be refreshed with the blood of patriots. There already is violence over the Bush/Kerry ticket, which I find truly pathetic considering either candidate spells more disaster for our Republic.

America is going to see monstrous problems that will make Florida 2000 pale in comparison. The whole horse and pony show that you will see is going to be deliberately engineered. Certainly, the voting system in this country is a mess and there will be provable fraud, but the Democrats are determined to create chaos which will, of course, keep the people divided and their attention diverted from what's really going on behind the scenes in furtherance of a one world government.

The real fraud is inside the machines

“I am concerned for the security of our great nation, not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.â€?â€â€

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes." -- Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter,1952
    I have to pull some research but if memory serves me, Frankfurter was out of Yale or Harvard and friends with not the best friends of America. Will try to see what I have on him.

The technology we're using for VOTING is easily screwed with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.paloaltoonline.com/weekly/mo ... ote5.shtml

Hart InterCivic of Austin, the second of the big privately owned e-voting companies, has a principal billionaire investor named Tom Hicks, part owner of Clear Channel Communications. Clear Channel was the organization that sponsored pro-war rallies and prevented the Dixie Chicks from getting air play after they made anti-Bush statements. Hicks made George W. Bush a multimillionaire when he bought the Texas Rangers. Austin Business Journal, Mar. 8, 2004.)

I wonder why they made voting machines that dont produce paper reciepts that could verify the votes....

Hmmmm
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I wonder why they made voting machines that dont produce paper reciepts that could verify the votes
    And that is a GREAT QUESTION, JP!

However, on the Dixie chicks...........anyone who goes to another country to bash their own country is a traitor. It gave the enemy even more power to attack us. THAT I RESENT and will not tolerate it from anyone!

You want debate.............debate right here in your own home with your own family!! These morons gave the dictators and America haters plenty of ammunition in the UN for OIL and Blood!!! Don't drag my country through the mud on another country's soil. PERIOD.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis,
    What did the Dixie Chicks say? I have to admit I didnt follow that sotry. I kept my tv off for a couple of years to see how productive I could be without it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I kept my tv off for a couple of years to see how productive I could be without it.
    I knew I liked you..........SMART!! Bet you were tons more productive, lol.

The chicks and many others used Europe, especially England & France as a backdrop to drag the US via Bush into the trash.

"War illegal, war this, Bush should be tried in the Hague" etc. etc.
    Reams of crap. What makes all this worse is that here are a bunch of people that are uneducated for the most part and UN lovers in the first degree.

Whether you're pro or con this is NEVER in AMERICA'S best interest. This is an INTERNATIONALIST's MO.

As much as I do NOT trust Bush, this group has done more damage than can be imagined and many fund the very groups that we're fighting right this minute.

As much as I do NOT trust Bush, this group has done more damage than can be imagined and many fund the very groups that we're fighting right this minute.
    I hear you. Thanks for filling me in. Yes no TV, much more poroductive.

[quote]“I am concerned for the security of our great nation, not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.â€?â€â€

NO receipt means you can't verify your vote. We didn't have receipts here in North Carolina.

We need to research that company that makes most of them.

They could be suspect....part of the grand plan for a One World Government.

As you know, I believe this is the reason government on both sides of the political aisle have laid aside the law; failed to enforce the laws we have; in order to flood the United States with aliens allegiant to other governments and change the political power in the US to get their CAFTA, NAFTA II and Open Borders Through the Congress.

Those crafty Globally Elites!!

Using voter machines....why didn't WE think of that BEFORE the 2004 Election....!!

Get These Beanheads Out of Our Government!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Too many things slip right past us under the guise of 'improved technology'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast