Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So I was glad to see that a petition is being filed in federal court to vacate her deportation. The petition says that because Arellano and Saul have no other family members in the United States who could take care of the 7-year-old if she were deported, what will happen is the United States will be deporting a U.S. citizen, too. Because that is exactly what we'll be seeing: an American citizen forced to leave the Land of the Free, Home of the Brave. A child will have to choose between mom and his country of birth, the United States. That's homeland security? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by opinion
    So I was glad to see that a petition is being filed in federal court to vacate her deportation. The petition says that because Arellano and Saul have no other family members in the United States who could take care of the 7-year-old if she were deported, what will happen is the United States will be deporting a U.S. citizen, too. Because that is exactly what we'll be seeing: an American citizen forced to leave the Land of the Free, Home of the Brave. A child will have to choose between mom and his country of birth, the United States. That's homeland security? I don't think so.

Millions of illegals have anchor babies, they made them because this was the way for them to be able to stay in this country. So the answer to what to do with this invasion is going to be amnesty because all of them had "anchor babies"?

I knew that those illegals knew what they were doing.

If activist Elvira Arellano is not deported, that means that we have lost the battle, and wasted our time writing to our politicians. If Elvira stays, all the other millions will stay.

Activist Elvira Arellano was not so desperate in Mexico. Elvira Arellano claims to be an accountant, and desperate people in those poor countries can't dream of being accountants. This person who wrote this article should go to those countries to learn what kind of people Elvira Arellano is. I wonder if this person who wrote this article could go to a country to live illegally, don't learn the language, and become an activist?

This person should give Elvira Arellano a job, and them come and tell us about Elvira Arellano.

Millions of illegals have anchor babies, they made them because this was the way for them to be able to stay in this country. So the answer to what to do with this invasion is going to be amnesty because all of them had "anchor babies"?

If activist Elvira Arellano is not deported, that means that we have lost the battle, and wasted our time writing to our politicians. If Elvira stays, all the other millions will stay.
    Mother and child should stay together which means when Elvira goes she can take her son with her. None of the reasons she gives for wanting legalization are legitimate IMO. She claims if she goes back to Mexico she won't have a job, money, her son is all set to go to second grade here, etc. These are excuses.

If she stays here she is a convicted felon who was convicted of identity theft (working under someone elses SSN) so exactly who is going to hire her? While Mexico is poor, I'm sure she they have 2nd grade there so why can't she put him in school once she has been deported.

I agree if the government mucks this up and lets her stay they and all of their abundant offspring will have won and the taxpayers will be the biggest losers in all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Preachingtothechoir

Mother and child should stay together which means when Elvira goes she can take her son with her. None of the reasons she gives for wanting legalization are legitimate IMO. She claims if she goes back to Mexico she won't have a job, money, her son is all set to go to second grade here, etc. These are excuses.

If she stays here she is a convicted felon who was convicted of identity theft (working under someone elses SSN) so exactly who is going to hire her? While Mexico is poor, I'm sure she they have 2nd grade there so why can't she put him in school once she has been deported.

I agree if the government mucks this up and lets her stay they and all of their abundant offspring will have won and the taxpayers will be the biggest losers in all of this.
    Believe me, would mean that they are taking over the country, you might think that I am crazy, but I see il coming.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12