Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voter Card: Ripe For Fraud

Finally got my FL voter card in the mail. First off, as you can see, the Spanish speakers in this state have the power to have the entire card in their language as well as English. No OTHER immigrant group here got their cards in their native tongues.
    Second, this is just screaming out to be spoofed with; it's printed on the same crap card stock paper that anyone can get at an Office Max; I scanned mine in to my PC and could very easily edit the text any way I wanted (take a look). I altered my name, address, voter registration number, birthday (with one slip), and changed my party affiliation....all in a snap!

Yep, there's a big potential for voter fraud in every state. Many states don't even ask a new registering voter for proof of citizenship, just proof of residency. Bottom line, they don't even need to create counterfeit ballots, all they need to do is register and take a utility bill with them when they do it.

I believe I had to show a driver's license (or passport) and a utility bill. We all know these illegal have no problem getting licenses, and unless they live in the street they have a utility bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHelpUs
    Yep, there's a big potential for voter fraud in every state. Many states don't even ask a new registering voter for proof of citizenship, just proof of residency. Bottom line, they don't even need to create counterfeit ballots, all they need to do is register and take a utility bill with them when they do it.

Ya.....it's gonna take a miricle to make me beleive this whole thing isn't fixed if these yahoos make it back in at this next election.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the last time I voted in AZ I was not asked for any ID at all. Nothing. I could have returned several times and voted using names from the phone book if I wanted to. The only thing that would have stopped me is if the person I would be impersonating had already voted or was not registered.

I was pissed the other day when I went to the post office and saw voter registration forms in spanish. We should all start complaining and asking for forms in all different languages and then throw a tantrum when they are only available in English or spanish. Just to be a pain in the ass. It would be fun. lol

againstillegals

I speak a few languages. It WOULD be funny to go to the P.O. and raise a stink using one of them about why there is no card for MY people, can't understand the form, why none in MY language, yada yada

what we need to do is postpone the elections UNTIL the 'elected' officials can guarantee a way that citizens and not aliens are voting -- every election could be contested on the ground of unlawful voting -- fraud and impersonating a U.S. citizen
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I'm game. How do we do that "officially?" Better start preparing now....Nov will be here sooner than we think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    what we need to do is postpone the elections UNTIL the 'elected' officials can guarantee a way that citizens and not aliens are voting -- every election could be contested on the ground of unlawful voting -- fraud and impersonating a U.S. citizen

oh hey, I just remembered this: In FL, the way the Republicans intimidated Dem voters was they placed people at every polling station and when a Dem would check in to vote, the Repub would challenge their voting status. The voter was then given a "provisional" ballot until the challenge could be resolved. Can we do this with everyone we feel may be an illegal alien?
    Quote Originally Posted by barkway
    I'm game. How do we do that "officially?" Better start preparing now....Nov will be here sooner than we think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamie

Quote Originally Posted by barkway
    I don't know how to do, but we have a primary here next month ...

it's usually the democrats vs the republicans -- I don't think they've had the citizens vs. aliens
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast