Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Voter Fraud Reports Flooding In From Across The Nation

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voter Fraud Reports Flooding In From Across The Nation

Voter Fraud Reports Flooding In From Across The Nation

November 8, 2016

The mailbox for Dennis Michael Lynch is being inundated with emails from voters all across the country who are reporting problems at the voting polls on election day.

Below is just a small sample we’ve received:

From Vicki in Tyler, Texas: “Waited an hour to vote which is unusual and good. People three ahead of us showed up as not registered. They were pulled aside and allowed to register as provisional? I have never heard of this. They claimed to have registered when they changed their drivers’ license. Person behind them was shown to be registered in another county and was not allowed to vote, even though she claimed to have updated it while renewing her license. All odd.”

Teresa in Florida reports: “A friend of mine who was voting at the Freedom Shores Elementary School in Boynton Beach, FL posted on FB that the woman at this location said the machine wasn’t counting the votes correctly but that we should still vote. When the line started backing up a volunteer asked what was the problem and my friend said the machine isn’t working and they responded “again!”. My friend has been on hold for 3 hours trying to report it.”

Christine in Georgia: “A letter was sent to a friend of mine from the Gwinnett County Department of Community Services Voter Registration and Elections Division On October 31, 2016 stating that they thanked him for voting, however they were only able to accept one of his votes and the multiples they had received were rejected. He would like to know now who he voted for and where the multiple votes from him came from because he only submitted one absentee ballot.”

From Paul about voter fraud in Philadelphia: “Just heard callers on talk radio in philly 10th and Oxford not allowing a republican in and Johnson and 9th in south philly voter reported fraud. Machine was left unattended and young individual voted twice. It’s ugly out there in philly folks. This was reported by talk radio station 1210.”

Leigh in North Carolina write: “I showed up at my polling place in Whispering Pines NC to vote today and was also told I already had. The volunteer read from her computer screen “this person has previously voted” after I questioned it they told me it was a printer error. Finally, a system error. I was able to vote but I have little faith that my true vote counted.”

Brenda in Kentucky sent a link from a local news station, who reported that their election fraud hotline has received 64 calls from 26 counties as of 10:30 a.m. eastern time.

Two screenshots have been sent to us warning about voting machines in Lebanon, PA that are changing “straight Republican” selections to a straight Democrat ticket.

Cathy in Orange County, California sent a very disturbing report: “So I went to vote this morning & the man in front of me was checking in & noticed that his wife’s name was there right by his name, he mentioned to them that she had already voted this weekend in the early voting, he asked them “how do you know if the people have already voted in the early voting if her name is still on here?” The election workers said ‘well I don’t know, we don’t have any way of knowing that I guess.’ So I guess people can early vote & then go vote again at their polling place as well…. I’m thinking this early voting is not good!! Especially when they don’t have any record of who already voted.”

Sandy in South Carolina reported: “I waited in line for an hour to vote in Central South Carolina. When it was my turn, I was told I had already voted by absentee ballot. I waited another hour and was given a paper ballot and was told my absentee ballot would be deleted. I called the state board, and they said they received a non photo absentee ballot on October 31. I have never voted absentee! Then they referred me to the local board, but they did not answer call! This is disturbing!”

Jena in New Jersey wrote, “Voted this afternoon in Lambertville, NJ and didn’t need to show my ID and a woman in front of me gave about 4 different names before they found her registered voter name. Extremely suspicious.”

http://dennismichaellynch.com/voter-...across-nation/

Let's hope the fraud gets exposed or is foiled in some way.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)