Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Voter ID Law Cspan2 Rebroadcast NOW! :)

..it's on again, NOW.. [10.45pm MST] .. adjust your timezone..

re Indiana and a few other states.

Voter ID laws

Voter Fraud..

Voting Rights..

..the Possibility of MANDATED voter ID

..it will be heard by the Supreme Court next week.. !!

http://www.c-span.org/watch/cs_cspan2_r ... V&Code=CS2

No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Ok. I watched enough of this to see what each speaker was saying. Their attitude is "there is no evidence of significant voter fraud." They're coming across as being completely unconcerned with this. I am just finishing a report to be given to the local Republican party here. It took only a few days. The evidence of voter fraud and potential voting by illegals is overwhelming. This Brad Smith was FEDERAL ELECTION CHAIRMAN for 2004-2005! For him not to be aware of what I have found in only a few days is abominable! Excuse me while I go throw up because their attitude of light and gaiety about MY RIGHT TO VOTE has made me very ill. I can only hope the court sees this in a different light than they do.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I would have liked to have seen this. We need to be able to verify our vote by paper and check it online if we want just like we can with banking and other account information.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is no signifigance of voter fraud!!!! Then how do you explain the attitude of our elected officials who continue to pass legislation that aids and abbets the illegal invader. I'm convinced these illegals are voting in our elections. Our elected officials are then passing legislation that benefits their constituency( illegals).

If you truly caried about the integrety of our political process then such law requiring ID before voting would be a no brainer. Unfortunality, the only concern for many of our politicians is remaing in power, irrespective of whether the votes gathered to keep them there are illegal or not.

I'm suspect of anyone who opposes the requirement of voter ID.

It's not a question of whether there is evidence of voter fraud. Its a question of protecting the integrety of the entire political process to ensure the perception of the process remains pure. To ensure that American Citizens remain confident of the political power that shapes and governs our life. That is what this is about.

Who could disagree with that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[
    Clinton Judge Blocks Florida Voter ID Law
    Wed, 12/19/2007 - 17:06 — Judicial Watch Blog
    Just six weeks before the state’s presidential primary, a federal judge has blocked enforcement of a two-year-old Florida law that requires voters’ names to match their driver’s license or Social Security card.
    In blocking the law, designed to prevent election fraud, Judge Steve Mickle agreed with civil rights groups that claim the law discriminates against Hispanics and blacks because many Hispanics use two last names and many blacks favor nontraditional names or spellings.
    Those factors put the two groups at greater risk of error when their names are matched against the federal database, according to the group that challenged the law, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP).
    Appointed to the federal bench by Bill Clinton, Judge Mickle agreed in his ruling that there is proof Florida’s law has resulted in actual harm to individuals. Criticizing the Republican-controlled state legislature that passed the voter ID measure, he wrote that the “disenfranchisementâ€
    Last edited by Jean; 07-20-2013 at 10:28 PM.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I would have liked to have seen this. We need to be able to verify our vote by paper and check it online if we want just like we can with banking and other account information.

Hello, Georgia Peach!! I couldn't agree with you more! Happy New Year!!

As a foreigner here legally and with the same skin color as the majority of US citizens it would appear that I could go and vote as long as I have photo ID. I have a valid drivers licence. I would not dream of it though.

ID is not enough for there not to be voter fraud. You have to have a way of people proving their citizenship. Maybe a notation on drivers licenses and those who do not have these a state issued citizen card?? Otherwise what about the best form of proof, a birth certificate.

I almost forgot if this were to be made law then some group or another would complain it was discrimating against them because of some reason or another.

I feel sure that all of you who submit to this site can prove their citizenship so why can your fellow countrmen not?

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    There is no signifigance of voter fraud!!!! Then how do you explain the attitude of our elected officials who continue to pass legislation that aids and abbets the illegal invader. I'm convinced these illegals are voting in our elections. Our elected officials are then passing legislation that benefits their constituency( illegals).

If you truly caried about the integrety of our political process then such law requiring ID before voting would be a no brainer. Unfortunality, the only concern for many of our politicians is remaing in power, irrespective of whether the votes gathered to keep them there are illegal or not.

I'm suspect of anyone who opposes the requirement of voter ID.

It's not a question of whether there is evidence of voter fraud. Its a question of protecting the integrety of the entire political process to ensure the perception of the process remains pure
    . To ensure that American Citizens remain confident of the political power that shapes and governs our life. That is what this is about.

Who could disagree with that?
    Nicely phrased NoBueno..!

I'd just replace “..the perception of..â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

..it's on again, NOW on Cspan2 TV..

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach

Hello, Georgia Peach!! I couldn't agree with you more! Happy New Year!!
    ..it's on again, NOW on Cspan2 TV AND of course, the net.. [10.45pm MST] .. adjust your timezone..

re Indiana and a few other states.

Voter ID laws

Voter Fraud..

Voting Rights..

..the Possibility of MANDATED voter ID

..it will be heard by the Supreme Court next week.. !!

http://www.c-span.org/watch/cs_cspan2_r ... V&Code=CS2

Quote Originally Posted by lindiloo
    As a foreigner here legally and with the same skin color as the majority of US citizens it would appear that I could go and vote as long as I have photo ID. I have a valid drivers licence. I would not dream of it though.

ID is not enough for there not to be voter fraud. You have to have a way of people proving their citizenship. Maybe a notation on drivers licenses and those who do not have these a state issued citizen card?? Otherwise what about the best form of proof, a birth certificate.

I almost forgot if this were to be made law then some group or another would complain it was discrimating against them because of some reason or another.

I feel sure that all of you who submit to this site can prove their citizenship so why can your fellow countrmen not?
    Unfortunately, we are the only ones who realize how easy this can be done----and that it is being done on a regular basis-----as La Raza is encouraging/accommodating illegals to vote in our elections.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast