Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Voters More Embarrassed by Political Class Than By Arizona

Washington Post political columnist Dana Milbank recently wrote a column about Arizona’s response to illegal immigration and called it a “pariah state.â€

GR
    Arizona is not the first, by any stretch of the imagination, to enact this type of law against illegal aliens.

The other states even enforce their laws effectively and have for quite some time.

This is why I say that something more sinister and deadly is going on with the people who are fighting against the Arizona law.

I've heard two versions of how satan will present himself to the world - either though the governments of the world or through the churches of the world - which is probably the Christian church since it was Christ who began, as the cornerstone, of the Christian church.

satan wouldn't like nothing more than to fight Christ's Christian church, as he has fought against the birth line to Christ from the creation of Adam and Eve.

This is why I say that something more sinister and deadly is going on with the people who are fighting against the Arizona law.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 26% of voters are embarrassed by Arizona and its behavior. Sixty-two percent (62%) are not.

The new tactic is to make up false polls...watch for discrediting people any way they can, made up propaganda, disinformation, and out right lies. They are running scared and will try any and all things to gain a foothold in these up coming elections...

Kathyet

why are these posts so wide on the screen?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    why are these posts so wide on the screen?
    I was wondering that myself...........