Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Voters: Top Reason to Vote Hillary in 2016 Won’t Shock You, But It’s Appalling

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Voters: Top Reason to Vote Hillary in 2016 Won’t Shock You, But It’s Appalling

What Voters Say is the Top Reason to Vote Hillary in 2016 Won’t Shock You, But It’s Pretty Appalling

By Caroline Schaeffer 17 hours ago

Her experience? Her ability to unify the country? The way she’d be able to fix our economy? Nope. Not the reasons some people are entertaining a Hillary run.
    A recently released Gallup poll has found the number one selling point in voting for Hillary for President is one of the only things she has no control over: her gender.
    The question stated: “Suppose Hillary Clinton is elected President in 2016. In your view, what would be the best or most positive thing about a Hillary presidency?”
    Far and away the number one answer, with 18% of those polled, was that she would be the first woman President. Her experience – including her work with foreign policy – received only 9%. Not exactly a vote of confidence in her experience of abilities.
    Is this a problem with the American voter? Not as much as you might think: voters have to realize that the Democratic Party has been trying to manipulate the public with the contrived Republican “War on Women” message they’ve been touting as far back as two years ago.
    My guess? It was initiated by the Clintons in order to clear the path for Hillary to take the White House, almost as an act of “revenge.” Get the voters riled up enough about this slanderous “war,” and people will vote for any woman in order to combat the “war” the Republicans have been waging.
    Would a female President be good for our country? That depends on the female. As a woman, I would especially like the first female President to be the right one. Let’s hope the American public can look past identity politics and vote for the right candidate.

Guess How Many Hillary Accomplishments DNC Committee Members Can Name?

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/03/1231...ry-presidency/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another historic election which will finish the USA as the greatest world power.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Even now, some people don't want to criticize 'Bama, because he's the first black president.

The problem that I have with Hillary is that IMO she can't be trusted. She's been working the "woman proud and strong" angle for years. But she clings to a man whose behavior shows that, before his heart went faulty, he preferred pretty much every other woman on earth to her. If Hillary were proud and strong, she would have dumped that punk. Also, there's that Bengazi testimony: "Why does it matter"? Yikes. The Secretary of State asks why it matters!

'Bama appointed her Secretaty of State, to get her out of town, not because she new anything about international relations. Her Bengazi testimony was dumbfounding. Her job was to care. If she had checked with anybody on her State Department staff, that person could have informed her re what her job actually entailed.

I have no problem at all with a female president, but I do have a low tolerance for horse manure, and 'Bama has shoveled all of that that I ever want to have emanating from the White House.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade
    Last edited by vistalad; 03-23-2014 at 02:43 AM.

What puzzles me about gender, race based picking of a candidate how does this indicate a better selection, much like reality TV it's all nonsense, what we need to do is look at the persons record over there life time, there accomplishments and failures. Personally I would vote for a green gay guy if he could get us out of the mess we are currently in however the fact he may be green and gay does not tell me he will be better. The minority ladder has failed liberals time and time again they need to call a halt to there stupidity.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.