Thread: voting fraud?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

voting fraud?

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Unbelievable.......
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have you seen the new Hacking Democracy documentary airing on HBO? I thought it was pretty enlightening, if you don't get HBO have someone tape it for you..
    The American Conservative

Bail out families, not usurers and speculators.

ncm

More Voter Fraud!

If this is a duplicate, I apologize in advance.

http://uncooperativeblogger.com/2006/11 ... ter-fraud/

More Voter fraud!
    by The Uncooperative Blogger on 11-07-06 @ 11:30 am MT.
    Filed under U.S. News & Politics, Illegal Immigration, Democrats & The Left, Elections
    From WND:

Stop the presses! I mean it. Stop the election!

Something is going on in Washington and California that will have a great impact on tomorrow’s election — and it stinks to high heaven.

Let me start by telling you how I found out about it.

A very good friend of mine, who shall remain nameless, has a long-time live-in housekeeper from Guatemala. The housekeeper has a daughter who just turned 18. The immigration status of both mother and daughter has been pending for years. Papers have been filed with the Immigration and Naturalization Service. Hearings have been held. But they are not citizens.

This is very important: The daughter has not registered to vote.

But, a few days ago, the 18-year-old got a very attractively packaged “Dear friend” letter from Bill Clinton, paid for by the California Democratic Party.

Here’s what it said (on one side in Spanish and on the other side in English): “While every election is important, the November 7th election will determine our future for the next decade, and beyond. The stakes are high for America’s Latino families. And California is the critical battleground.

“That’s why I’m writing. We need your help to elect a Democratic Congress.

“Despite our strong economy, many hard-working people still struggle to make ends meet. Quality, affordable health care, a world-class education, aging with dignity, and well-paid jobs are part of the American dream — rather than an American reality — for too many people.

“Electing a Democratic Congress is essential for our ‘Families First’ legislative agenda.

“Congratulations on your decision to register. Registering to vote is a basic responsibility of citizenship that far too many people ignore.

“Now that you are registered …

* “Can I count on you to vote Democratic on November 7th?

* “Will you make an extra effort to elect Democrats to Congress — and to your State Legislature — by talking to your family, friends and neighbors?

“Remember: Your Vote is Your Voice.

“Su Voz, Es Su Voto. Make your voice heard on Election Day.

“Sincerely, President Bill Clinton”

Below that letter is a P.S. that explains: “Here is your personal Voter Identification Card. Sign your name, then detach your card. Bring your card with you to your polling place on Election Day. It will help your voting go more smoothly.”

Apparently all the recipient needs to do with this Voter Identification Card is sign it to be eligible to vote. Keep in mind, this was sent to a previously unregistered voter.

As my friend points out, only the U.S. government knows her age and pending residency status, and, obviously her Latino background. How did this information wind up in the partisan political hands of the California Democratic Party? And what kind of impact will a mailing like this — obviously utilizing a government database for political purposes — have on the California legislative races? How widespread is this fraud?

Do I even have to tell you how wrong this is? This is an unregistered hispanic NON-CITIZEN! This person can now just show up and vote!

Between this and all the other fraud going on this early in the election, I cannot imagine this election can stand. Well, unless the Democrats win and then I bet you will hear nothing about voting machine problems, vandalism, and disenfranchising Republican voters.

This is just ridiculous, there is nothing left that is good in politics. All this has gone beyond politics, this is amoral criminal behavior!

**This was a production of The Coalition Against Illegal Immigration (CAII). If you would like to participate, please go to the above link to learn more. Afterwards, email the coalition and let me know at what level you would like to participate.

Related Articles:

BREAKING: Philly Fraud
    Election Day!
    Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it!

A finger points at the moon, the fool stares at the finger.

Voting in this country in Corrupt.

I personally watched an election rigged in 1994 and was lucky to get out alive. I was providing security with my partner. I am retired Law Enforcement.

The ballot boxes were dumped and then the black garbage bags came out with pre-punched ballots. This was done by the League of Women voters and some real big thugs at election headquarters.

I tried to blow the whistle but no one wanted to do anything about it. They just wanted my name and address!

I had to retire and move out of the state because I was concerned about my health.

Watch the movie HBO is running about Diebold and you will see what I am talking about,the Hacking Democracy Documentary.

The only way we will return to honest elections is to use paper hand counted ballots and the ballot boxes have to be clear. In addition, all the counts have to be done in public with video cameras on.

Also, if you think this is a partisan Democrat Republican issue you would be wrong. The elites are now dictating who gets elected through the use of voting machines.

Get informed and buy a book called votescam.The Colliers started an investigation way back in 1992 and predicted they would force computerized counting down our throats. www.votescam.com

Join http://blackboxvoting.org and get involved. This is how the elite have been able to do nothing about Illegal Immigration.

Like most Americans, I am sure you have this gut feeling that some people keep getting re-elected when you know everyone voted against them.
    Is this Mexico or the USA