Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voting June 2nd. San Diego CA, Help!

Hello,
    I am a young alipac activist and I live in San Diego CA. Can anyone inform me about the bills and candidates in my area that are strict on enforcing immigration. Please help I am going to vote and do as much research as I can but would love some extra knowledge and know who alipac supports.
    Thanks
    shorty1313

I too live in San Diego. I do not know who alipac would support but will tell you what I believe some running support. For State Controller, Abel Maldonado, says he is for securing our borders and send criminal illegal aliens back to their country. For State Treasurer, Keith Richman, says he wants to stop illegal immigration. Duncan Hunter, US Rep, has been a strong advocate against illegal immigration, etc. Tough sensitive issue in this area eh?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am a member of the San Diego Minutemen and North County Rebublican Club. Here is a short list of a few candidates they support who have included Bruce Ruff on their materials.

Bruce Ruff - Sheriff.

**I have personally met Bruce and attended a rally with him. He is totaly apposes Illegal Immigration and takes the issue very seriously. **

Judy Riddle - CC
    John Woodrum - Congress
    Jeff Perwin - Assembly
    Kincaid - Judge
    Marie Waldron - Assembly
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

bearpaw, thanks for those names, made notes of them.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're welcome Jean. My problem is because I vote as an Independent. Some of the Republican candidates I won't be able to vote for. However I know Ruff and I believe Kingaid are on both platforms. Any information that I can share will be posted here.

Here's a latest update for San Diego,

********* OFFICIAL ENDORSEMENT NEWS ************

North Coast Republican Club Members:

Thank you for those who took the time to place your votes.
    The results are that we have endorsed the following candidates for public office.

Brian Bilbray - 50th Congressional Representative Temporary Replacement

Brian Bilbray - 50th Congressional Representative 2 year Term

Mark Wyland - 38th State Senate

Marie Waldron - 74th Assembly

Bruce Ruff - Sheriff

Got it, thanks!

For local San Diego interest and election information please visit

SDMM Official Voter's Guide 5-29-06

THE SAN DIEGO MINUTEMEN PROUDLY ENDORSE THE FOLLOWING CANDIDATES DUE TO THEIR STRONG ANTI-ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION STANCES:

BRUCE RUFF, Sheriff, S.D. County - For Tough Law Enforcement, vote Bruce Ruff! (INCUMBENT, Bill Kolendar, OUT! Kolendar, much to the horror of countless local residents, didn't make ONE arrest at the recent, violent VISTA RIOTS May 1st.). Outspoken Sergeant Ruff is a conservative, pro rule of law, border security, law enforcement, strongly anti illegal immigrant candidate. Think John Wayne meets AZ Sheriff Arpaio. RUFF vows strong border security and enforcement and will see that it happens. Ruff has 30 years law enforcement experience and knows how to keep our county safe.

MARIE WALDRON, CA State Assembly, 74th. Local hero, Escondido Councilwoman and longtime proponent of curbing illegal immigration and its costs. Original sponsor of the CalBorder Iniative. Camped on border with the Minutemen! Strong, clear, articulate, battle hardened and unwavering leadership.

JOHN "WOODY" WOODRUM, Congress, 53rd. Classic 'traditionalist' who's strong on defense, border security, enforcement of laws, pro family values, and has years of experience in business and finance. His wife works along side him in many issues. Camped on border w/MMP! Will fight to get the Amnesty loving traitor Susan Davis out in Nov.

JEFF PERWIN, CA State Assembly, 76th. Endorsed by Ray Haynes and Bruce Ruff, Perwin, a CA native is dedicated to preserving and balancing San Diego's environmental needs w/business realities, is commited to securing our borders and enforcing existing laws to curb illegal immigration.

JOEL ANDERSEN, CA State Assembly, 77th. Endorsed by MMP co-founder, Chris Simcox. Many years fighting the illegal alien invasion and heavily involved w/voter mandated Prop 187.

WILLIAM GRIFFITH, Congress, 50th. Running as Independent, Griffith is running on core Constitutional Conservative values, common sense, and pro rule of law. He's adamantly opposed to illegal immigration. Has been to the border and helped close day labor sites. Much tougher on illegal immigration than Brian Bilbray.

PAUL PFINGST, Superior Court Judge. Former D.A., w/decades of experience. Practical, no nonsense, strict adherence to established law. No legislating from the bench.

LARRY KINCAID, Superior Court Judge. Extensive legal experience together w/solid reputation as being a fair but strict rule of law adherent makes Kincaid the best for the job.

BRUCE THOMPSON, County Supervisor (INCUMBENT, Bill Horn 'OUT!')

MARK WYLAND, State Senate, 38th District. A leader in the battle to secure our borders.

RAY HAYNES, Board of Equalization. Author of California Border Police Initiative.

TOM MCCLINTOCK, Lt.Governor - Historically very strong on illegal immigration.

JUDY RIDDLE, San Diego City Council - Tough on illegal immigration. Running against Donna Frye.

"NO" ON PROP. F, Hospital Bond for North County....NO on any/all Bonds. They're another form of taxation and benefit mainly illegal aliens. That's 'NO' on any/all Bonds! Send a strong message to Sacramento and Washington: Taxpayers will not keep bailing out Hospitals that treat illegal aliens free of charge. Send the bill to Vicente Fox!

- This voting guide compiled and approved by the leaders and membership of the San Diego Minutemen.

If any of you there can participate in challenging votes per the post below, please DO!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-29438.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast