Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VOTING FOR A THIRD PARTY.

It's often said that voting for other than the Democratic Party or the Republican Party is a "wasted vote". That is not true at all. A VOTE IS YOUR CHOICE FOR WHOM YOU WANT TO REPRESENT YOU....NOT A BET ON A HORSE!.
    My home is NOT your home....unless I invite you in.

WestwardHo-
    I believe your heading is dead on the money. Frankly, I can no longer tell one party from the other. Used to believe the Republicans had strong belief systems...but no more. I am ashamed to say I have been a lifelong Republican, but for reasons no longer seen anywhere. A globalist president who cares nothing about sovereignty, a monolithic Senate & Congress, that just has to do something about a problem they created by inactivity.
    I fear no one in DC has the guts to simply enforce existing laws THAT THEY PASSED!
    A radio talkshow host in LosAngeles [Al Rantel @ KABC-AM] has done what I intend to do. Remove myself from the Republican voter roster and 'Decline to State' affiliation.
    From here on in, if the candidates for office, regardless of party, do not represent my concerns for a Constitution-driven country...NO VOTE!!! Maybe, just maybe, some charismatic figure will appear on the horizon. So far, the closest figure that fits, is Duncan Hunter.
    I fear these may really be the last glory days of the UNITED States. God help us all...

JAK
    A radio talkshow host in LosAngeles [Al Rantel @ KABC-AM] has done what I intend to do. Remove myself from the Republican voter roster and 'Decline to State' affiliation.
    I am listening to him...and as I make my calls to Washington...I let them know that if they betray us on this issue...I WILL NO LONGER BE A REPUBLICAN...I WILL BE AN INDEPENDENT!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

3rd Party is whats needed

OK after hearing the news of how they have agreed to an immigration bill I am truly disgusted. Then President Bush says he does not want anyone to hold any animosity. Is he kidding; how can you not hold animosity to those that illegally entered our country exploited our system paid no taxes and then are now rewarded with a path to Citizenship after they pay a mere fine. Not only does it not even cut close to paying back all taxes owed for the amount of years here or paying our school taxes or hospitals they helped bankrupt and countless other things, we are told to put on a happy face. Hey I hate to say it but if I see a Mexican flag flying or hear any hat dancing music; I'm going to have some real anger issues. Not only American Citizens are glaring at our dysfunctional senate; congress and government in general. With the exception of those in there who tried to do the right thing for their country. Even legal immigrants are disgusted even those of Spanish descent. Their thinking why did they go through all the hell to become Americans when they just hand it away to illegal immigrants who broke the law and are rewarded. Everyone thinks our country is crazy and has lost all common sense; never mind fairness.
    Well if a 3rd party represents itself and represents the will of the people yeah I'm going to swing their way now. Right now the Republicans whom I once believed in; have managed to sell out their country; with the exception of a few and some decent Democrats whom I admired for various reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kats-Ken
    WestwardHo-
    San Diego's Rick Roberts did the same.......

More and more I am hearing the rumblings of a powerful 3rd Party errupting.....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!