Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Wait till you do your Taxes

In talking to family members that have done their taxes ... they have already noticed increases

how many peoples taxes are being increased ... I am sure the IRS will have nice little surprises waiting for you to do them

1 family member on fixed income is getting slammed 17.00 a month ... doesn't sound like a lot until you realize that's 204.00 dollars and they are retired and budgeting already .. there was NO COLA INCREASE .. but those taxes shot up

they are Liar's and FRAUDS

You are going to pay for ILLEGAL ALIENS one way or Another America

Scandal after scandal after scandal ... I am sick of it

this is before Obama / Castro care... this is before Tax and Trade sorry, Cap and Trade

Illegal Aliens added to Castro Care .... OBAMA "YOU LIE"

How About SCHIP being paid for by smokers

Lying Frauds .. all of them

Boot them the hell out of office for Pork Spending alone.. much less all of this crap

curious to see how many other peoples taxes are increasing to prop up this Rogue Regime

these FREAKS are not going to be happy till your in a tent
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

these FREAKS are not going to be happy till your in a tent
    I agree, But I also think that there will be a huge tax revolt, probably violent, maybe not but to stop it once people have to choose between breaking the tax laws or giving up their livelihoods, their going to choose to fight.

The Government is playing with FIRE. pissing off Americans the way they are!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!