Thread: Wake Up!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wake Up!

Wake Up!

A November 26, 2007 news article carried in Ontario, California’s The Daily Bulletin reported that Fort Huachuca, the nation’s largest intelligence-training center, located in Arizona, changed security measures in May after being warned that Islamist terrorists, with the aid of Mexican drug cartels, were planning an attack on the facility. The article was based on information contained in several documents, including an FBI advisory that was distributed to the Defense Intelligence Agency, the CIA, Customs and Border Protection and the Justice Department. The FBI advisory warned that several Middle Eastern individuals known to be from Afghanistan and Iraq paid Mexican drug lords $20,000 “or the equivalent in weaponsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's enough to make you want to go door to door and the shake the heck out of all of them and say " WAKE UP !!

people like us here ,Gheen, Lou and others have fought them tooth and nail and allowed us more time by stopping some of the bills . We try and reach the sheep, but we need some enforcements .

They have dumbed down our young . The only thing they know is how to be tolerant of any and everything, and what to wear and watch . But still they know something is going on , I see fear in my grandkids eyes and worry in my kids eyes, it's sad .

My kids are all middle age so I can talk to them but they tell me what are they to do ? Also how do you tell them something in a few minutes it took you years to learn ? My son doesnt want to know, he is patriotic and thinks it condemn soldiers still overthere , so I don't press it with him .

How do we reach them ?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Can someone shake our politically incompetent president and remind him it is his responsibility to protect this nation and it's citizens
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a suggestion, NOamNASTY. Kids don't really care to get engaged in much heart to heart talk. Besides, no matter how much you know or have experienced, hey don't much acknowledge it. Youth love music and videos. How about this. Get some good videos. Start with "The Border" by Chris Burgard ( http://www.bordermovie.com/ ) and End Game by Alex Jones ( http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/end_game.htm ). Aslk them to watch those with their friends or with you. Those should jolt them into reality and at least get them to asking questions. Then, after that you could direct them to several of the good youTube videos that document the invasion and the attitudes of the invaders.

Maybe make those videos his Christmas present?

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I have a suggestion, NOamNASTY. Kids don't really care to get engaged in much heart to heart talk. Besides, no matter how much you know or have experienced, hey don't much acknowledge it. Youth love music and videos. How about this. Get some good videos. Start with "The Border" by Chris Burgard ( http://www.bordermovie.com/ ) and End Game by Alex Jones ( http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/end_game.htm ). Aslk them to watch those with their friends or with you. Those should jolt them into reality and at least get them to asking questions. Then, after that you could direct them to several of the good youTube videos that document the invasion and the attitudes of the invaders.

Maybe make those videos his Christmas present?

Thats a good idea, thanks Zee .