Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wake up California and the U.S.A

Wake up California and the U.S.A

Illegal immigrants have some nerve. I mean, I do understand that they want a better life and all - but what about a better life for American Citizens and Legal Immigrants? They say they are here working the low paying jobs – but this is a bunch of bull! American Citizens can work the low paying jobs too. The USA is only so big! California is already overcrowded (especially due to Illegal Immigration); we don't have any more room. If the USA pass amnesty to these illegal this will only create a worse problem - because all the other people from Mexico, South America, and wherever will figure, "hey, let go to the States - they let anyone in." America needs to wake up and protect its citizens from this illegal mentality. The citizens of America also need to stand up for their rights and VOTE! If the illegal immigrants and immigrants from Mexico and South America can protest for their rights - than American Citizens need to do the same, and protest for their rights. The Illegal Immigrants from Mexico and South America are not here to work the low paying jobs – they are here to conquer America and our land – the land that was “stolen” from them (Motive). Why else is Spanish usually required in California for every job? Why is it that I need to be Bilingual (Spanish / English) in America? It's obvious that these Illegal Immigrants and Migrants from Mexico and South America will not assimilate to the American ways - why else do they fly their Mexican and South American flags into the streets. If they wanted to assimilate, they would be flying American flags and learning English in America, right? WAKE UP AMERICA!

Welcome, rprinze I agree and I think people ARE FINALLY waking up! Thanks to those "STAGED" protests by the pro-illegals, Americans who did not have a clue before, now see the truth about what's happening. It's called INVASION People who did not pay attention to my rants and raves on this subject, are ALL EARS now! We can thank the pro-illegals for showing the unaware Americans just how bad the situation is. Thanks, pro-illegals, your march helped wake the American people up and you know what? Americans are not going to sit back and watch this invasion any longer, they are taking action and the ones in Washington who back the amnesty for law breakers, well...........let's say this, American voters are gonna send you packing in November
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Welcome rprinze,
    Its good to see somebody new. I think people are finally realizing that our country is at stake. We have stand up for what is ours, and get these intruders out of here!!!!!!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn