Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

...and in the meantime...our military leaders continue to take orders from a questionable source, acting like brainless, unthinking robots...our law enforcement pick and choose which laws they will or will NOT enforce and corrupt judges continue to over rule the votes of The People at every turn where The People try to set this country back on track and headed in the RIGHT direction.

It's time for a MAJOR OVERHAUL using the articles and procedures set forth within our Constitution to shrug off the blood sucking parasites that have come in thru the back door and are gnawing away at this country from within! Where are the AMERICAN leaders? Where are THE AMERICANS? Have they gone the way of the dinosaur?
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Step A: Remove as many politicians, who do not love this country and freedom, from office this November as possible, in every election, large and local.

Step B: Use the new clout of their law abiding and Constitution respecting replacements to impeach the rest of the out of touch with reality, corrupt, and/or America-hating politicians, judges, and law enforcement personnel who were not eligible to be removed at the ballot box this November.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-202347.html

Step C: Once the country is back in control of sensible leaders, who agree with and respect the will of the majority of the American people, try something similar to this game plan:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1092545.html#1092545

Thinking adults need to throw these dangerously juvenile liberal crackpots out of positions of authority, while there is still time. Our enemies are laughing at us, and locking and loading their soon to be operational nuclear weapons, so this is definitely a time when adult supervision is needed at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
    -Declaration of Independence

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!
    -Barry Goldwater

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Thank You GR, a great post.

Thank you.

Every now and then I make a good point. Usually when I speak about God.

Isn't that interesting?

"God bless America", as "One nation UNDER God", because "In God we trust".

He knows it too.

I really feel the God's Holy Hand on America AND Americans of recent months. Though He's there always, but not for everyone's benefit - only for those who He calls His own.

last

Hey, it doesn't matter if YOUR a CATCHER or a PITCHER, SODOMY IS what it is. By the way its still against the LAW! " bless their hearts"
    "Wha daur meddle wi' me?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12