Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hear ya American Elizabeth I also raised that question on another thread, LOL You know what we don't want to go there, see mine and others comments on the sticky thread about this if you want a laugh.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Who is gonna see that thong? Never mind, I don't want to know!

That is one thing I cannot understand in our society. Thongs. People spend time trying to keep fabric from creeping into certain areas, then to wear something that purposely goes to those areas?????
    Perhaps I should send some volunteers to the exotic dance clubs with some freebies?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Who is gonna see that thong? Never mind, I don't want to know!

That is one thing I cannot understand in our society. Thongs. People spend time trying to keep fabric from creeping into certain areas, then to wear something that purposely goes to those areas?????
    Perhaps I should send some volunteers to the exotic dance clubs with some freebies?

W
    Not a bad idea, William!

CAPTIVE AUDIENCE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These are awesome!!!!
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Have a Thong toss at Mardi Gras!

AmerLiz, Deliberate wedgie. I know other's that swear by them. I'm not going to make any recommendations because I had an X that went Commando. To each his own.

W,

As for sizes, Something about Mary comes to mind. It's about perspective. If it's a gift that hopefully keeps on giving, you better make it a small, otherwise your offer may not be well received.

Dixie

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Eeewwww! And there just has to bo some limits on certain things in life, and that is one of them. Man, they need to make that illegal, or something.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Trying to lose weight for those thongs....

Yep...after seeing me in those pics that John posted on the July rallies...I have been on a campaign to lose those stubborn 10 pounds...all because I thought of wearing a thong that would be a big draw for the rallies if I stood on the side of the road and at least get a large draw of men....okay...maybe not...one can dream about having that 20 something body again...well, at least when I get paid this week I can purchase a t-shirt...maybe that is safer!!!....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12