Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wall of Dead at the hands of Illegal Aliens?

Saw the wall in spain today for the Madrid bombings. Anywhere we can put something similar for the victims of illegal aliens in the United States. I will kick in a contribution. We had a couple of more victims in Raleigh area recently.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Sounds like a good idea USA, how about we build it into the wall along the border? Well scratch that idea, at this pace, the monument would never get built and mexico would just end up bitching about it anyway!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Maybe we can build the wall around the white house and congress. they are so out of touch with americans that putting them behind a wall without a gate would not hurt america or americans.

When we get the march on Washington going it would be good to have a memorial for those lost due to illegal immigration. We can have a moment of silence for them with everyone holding candles. Respectable signs and banners with the names of those lost to illegals perhaps.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I love that idea...then we can get the media to cover it.

Great idea! Because the numbers reported are higher than the Iraq war (number I saw was more than 12 per day), a visual would have an impression on the fence sitters.