Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Walmart Removes the Buzzard Rag

13 Americans went to Kingman, AZ Walmart and demanded that they remove the mexcian flags until they could supply the Arizona flag to Americans to purchase. They removed the mexi flag from the shelf. The manager and assistant manager were shocked. Evidently they have never been confronted by patriotic Americans. Too bad I didn't have a video camera.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Excellent! Great patriotic gesture.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THE 3 FLAGS OF WALMART

3 Flags of Walmart
    Walmart loyalty belongs to these 3 countries:

Communist Chinese Factory Outlet

Offshores backoffice functions to Bang-town, India
    instead of employing Americans

Employs more illegals than any other corporation.

Q. Who funds Chinese missiles capable of striking the US?

A. Walmart shoppers, of course.

http://www.walmartwatch.com

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Re: Walmart Removes the Buzzard Rag

Quote Originally Posted by jinky
    13 Americans went to Kingman, AZ Walmart and demanded that they remove the mexcian flags until they could supply the Arizona flag to Americans to purchase. They removed the mexi flag from the shelf. The manager and assistant manager were shocked. Evidently they have never been confronted by patriotic Americans. Too bad I didn't have a video camera.
    Damn, JINKY!
    I'd give quite a bit just to witness that!!! What a sight that must have been.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Walmart Removes the Buzzard Rag

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by jinky
    Damn, JINKY!
    I'd give quite a bit just to witness that!!! What a sight that must have been.
    Next time we will have to remember to take a video camera. I was quite surprised by what took place.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Jinky! Way to GO!

Too bad you didn't have a camera!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW!! Outstanding!!

WAAAY TO GO and I must say I respect Wal-Mart for removing them.

Keep an eye on them ... they may put them back after you're gone.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I refuse to shop a walmart for anything but the occasional bag o' socks. I always felt like I was in another country every time I went in one.

I was in a well known drug chain a while back when I also noticed a Mexican flag in the checkout area so, I waited until the clerk looked away then threw it on the floor between the displays. One of my proudest moments, I must say. I am always on the lookout for these things as are the patriotic Americans at this walmart.

Good on 'em!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

We finally made the front page of teh Lake Havasu City newspaper. Two members considered us an embarassment.

Pair leaves county's Minutemen

BY MICHAEL HAYS
    Friday, November 3, 2006 10:47 PM MST

Dissatisfied with recent actions of the Mohave County Minutemen, two Lake Havasu City men are leaving the all-volunteer group and splintering into their own faction.

Local Minutemen leader and spokesman Luca Zanna said Marvin Taylor and Bill Dyda would be creating their own group in Lake Havasu City. Zanna acknowledged the two men were dissatisfied with the group's protest over the sale of Mexican flags at the Kingman Wal-Mart earlier this week.

Dyda, who had plans to apologize to the manager of Lake Havasu City's Wal-Mart when reached for comment, said: “We did divorce ourselves from that group. Number 1, if they didn't have Arizona flags, we would personally come and talk to the manager.”

On Monday, 13 members of the group entered the Kingman Wal-Mart to complain about not being able to buy an Arizona state flag for more than two months. Virginia Hilton, one of the founders, expressed frustration over Mexican flags being readily available on a store shelf.

Mexico is one of 70 countries Wal-Mart buys product from, according to the retailer. Roughly 90 percent of Wal-Mart's merchandise sold at stores outside the United States - including stores in Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, and Puerto Rico - are generally produced in the region, says Wal-Mart Watch, a consumer and workers' rights advocacy group.

Members throughout Mohave County formed the Minutemen group over the summer to work on increasing awareness of illegal immigration, and to report related activity to the proper authorities.

Zanna, who migrated legally from Italy eight years ago and became a citizen last year, said his group has the right to express their opinion to companies such as Wal-Mart.

“As concerned Americans, we wanted to express our opinion. This is what America is about. We don't shut up.”

Dyda said of the split, “I don't want to draw battle lines. We have the same cause. We don't need any more enemies.”

The Minutemen group has been accused of being racist, he added. “We don't even include the word Mexican in our vocabulary,” he said of the new Lake Havasu City branch, which has around 20 members.

“We take a peaceful approach. We're not about protesting and carrying signs. We don't want to become combative,” said Dyda, who was one of the first Mohave County Minutemen from Havasu.

Zanna said he felt no remorse or shame in the defection of two members. “My goal was to always bring different people together.”

He complimented Taylor's diplomacy on the matter.

“He should work for the United Nations,” Zanna stated.

In a statement, the outspoken leader stated: “We wish them well in the pursuit of our common goal to defend America against the illegal alien invasion, and we are always available to help them in case of need.”
    You may reach the reporter at hays@havasunews.com