Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Walmart sales paper in Spanish and English.

When I received my after thanksgivings sales paper from Walmart, it was in Spanish and English. We are coming to a two language country when this is supposed to be an English speaking country. If I went to any other country, I would be expected to speak and understand the language and I would learn the language before I went.
    Altho, I speak Spanish, the only time I have used it is when interpreting for someone who does not speak it. Just because I know it does not give me an excuse to demand communications to be in Spanish.

well that's what the mexicans want,they want this country and they want ALL WHITE AND BLACK people gone, just read some of the crap they are saying if anyone don't believe me.even the legal mexicans want us gone,so they can have control of this country and run it in the ground like they have their own country.

Another reason not to shop at stores like Walmart. Communist loving import stores don't fly in my book.

Look at you labels America. Protest and don't buy Chinese goods no matter how cheap!

Walmart is anti-American when you get right down to it. Printing in a foreign language is just another reason to give Walmart the boot when shopping.

I was going to buy a voice activated remote for Christmas but it's made in China. I won't buy it. I'll wait until the end of the year and buy one made in America or any democratic run country. No consumer dollars for commies America!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hear that their profits are down...it hardly surprises me. I used to shop there all the time, now I don't and I am sure that other patriotic people choose to use their dollars someplace else too. Did you hear about the bank they are opening in Mexico? (See my post in the "Banks" section.) Maybe they should change their name to Mexmart.

Re: Walmart sales paper in Spanish and English.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    When I received my after thanksgivings sales paper from Walmart, it was in Spanish and English. We are coming to a two language country when this is supposed to be an English speaking country. If I went to any other country, I would be expected to speak and understand the language and I would learn the language before I went.
    Altho, I speak Spanish, the only time I have used it is when interpreting for someone who does not speak it. Just because I know it does not give me an excuse to demand communications to be in Spanish.
    Why don't you contact the store and tell them you are offended by their bi lingual ad ?

Here...use this:

www.walmartstores.com

When I emailed Walmart about their Memorial Day ad they never even bothered to email me back. This is the first time ever when I've wrote or emailed a company that they haven't written back. Most companies write or email you back when you contact them and include a coupon or something to show you that they want your business!

Here's a link to the thread where we talked about Walmart's Memorial Day ad:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... t+memorial

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar

WALGREENS advertising insert in LA Times

Are you sure this wasn't WALGREENS?

For at least two weeks, my WALGREENS advertising insert has been Edicion Bilingue and I am ready to pile them all up and march down to the LA Times and throw them in their face!

Contact Us link:
    http://www.walgreens.com/

WAL-MART HAS BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS

In my area of Southern California, the Wal-Mart circulars in the newspapers have been also written in Spanish for years, although when you go to the store, you will never hear announcements in Spanish, or see signs in Spanish, due to the backlash of Americans.

Most companies will cater to the Spanish speaking, because all they see is a large untapped customer base. In other words they will do anything to make a buck!

Even though I would consider our city to be 98% English speaking (Murrieta/Temecula), if you go to the local Wal-Mart, you will immediately notice that 1/3 to 1/2 of the customers are speaking Spanish.

I just went to the Online Wal-Mart pages and could not find a version in Spanish. Maybe they feel that Spanish speaking people in America do not know how to access the internet.

One other thing you have to remember is that Wal-Mart also has a large retail system in Mexico.

http://www.walmartmexico.com.mx/#

The most important
    retailer in Mexico
    855 units
    distributed over 130
    cities nationwide

I WILL SHOP AT WAL-MART IN MEXICO

Last time I was in Mexico, was on a Port Visit to Puerto Vallarta. Besides visiting the brewery, I did most of my shopping at the Wal-Mart, at the local mall.

I actually felt quite comfortable shopping there, as I did not have to worry about getting hustled or quality of the products. And yes all of their signs were in English too.

Now with that being said: Today you could not pay me to go to Mexico to visit, unless it was part of my job.

R/ Skip

One other point : Only Mexicans work at Wal-Mart Mexico. You will never see Caucasians, Blacks, or Asians, working in any store.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast