Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Walmart's Big Sale, Going to Mexico

The walmart in our area is moving to a new super center, everything is on clearance and they only have a few more days to get rid of all of it so they don't have to move it. My daughter just called me and told me she was in walmart and all the little boys clothes were on sale for only one dollar, she said, she couldn't hardly get anything because the hispanics were in there grabbing everything and saying we have friends in Mexico and we need to send it there.

well it's very typical of them....they do tend to have big families, it's a shame that americans cant enjoy benefits like they can. Sending clothes back to mexico??...c'mon...these people can take their clothes and themselves back to mexico for all i care.

Ya.....they are a "lively" bunch aren't they? It's like a pack of wild dogs on a wounded animal. I've seen them just grab anything. Right out of your hand if you don't have a firm grip. At one place I worked they just took and rolled the entire rack up. Most of our stuff never made it to Mexico. It was re-sold at the flea market.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They have always been pushy people. They push in lines, they shout ugly explatives all over the place, and they come in mobs and will trample all over you if you dont move out of their way.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ironic that they are sedning the clothes across the border, since most of the clothes sold in Wla-Mart are from CAFTA countries.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)