Thread: Wanna Bet!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wanna Bet!

How many of you can bet me, now that Bush has renewed his proposal for his "guest worker" plan that our border patrol will be under more pressure due to an increase in immigration as a reaction by Bush's renewed effort's?

This could be a signal for more immigrants to come here (You know Mexico is watching!), so get ready folks! The shit is about to hit the fan. If our BP agents are overwhelmed now, just wait untill March.

ALL BETS ARE OFF, SSnick! This is ALMOST a JOKE. If it weren't so serious an issue, it WOULD QUALIFY AS A JOKE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Re: Wanna Bet!

Quote Originally Posted by Ssnick
    How many of you can bet me, now that Bush has renewed his proposal for his "guest worker" plan that our border patrol will be under more pressure due to an increase in immigration as a reaction by Bush's renewed effort's?

This could be a signal for more immigrants to come here (You know Mexico is watching!), so get ready folks! The shit is about to hit the fan. If our BP agents are overwhelmed now, just wait untill March.
    Sorry Ssnick but I don't bet against a sure thing. I think you're right on about more illegal immigration, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, his 'guestworker program' talk is nothing more than advertising for more illegals to arrive here as fast as they can get here.

Nothing ELSE is going to happen...they're not going to enforce the laws that we already have...they're going to pay lip service to 'securing the country' in hopes that they can face re-election campaigns looking as if they've Done Something...but I won't be so easily fooled and hope the other voters realize that anything and everything important is pushed back another six months. Promises promises promises is all we actually get...all unfulfilled unless it's to spend more billions...which they Do Immediately.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones