Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Want to share this with my ALIPAC family

Last month my apartment complex started doing some "fix-er-uppers". Re-doing siding,balcony's replaced, stairs fixed..etc.

I woke up one morning to the sound of blasting hispanic music outside my door. I went out side and to my surprise there were at least 20 hispanic men working on my apartment complex.

I went up to one of them to ask if they could turn down the music (I am a third shifter) and the way he looked at me,I knew he didn't understand a word I had just said.

Next stop...Manager's office!

I went to the manager's office and complained about the music being so loud, but while I was in there I asked if they were legally permitted to work in the United States. If the company that was hired to do the construction work on my apartment used E-Verify.

I am now looking out my sliding glass door and guess what I see..

AMERICANS!!!!!!! Working now..not a hispanic in site.

3 African Americans and 5 White American's are now at work in my complex.

Not as many workers and it may take them a little longer to get the job done but I don't care.

Illegals were eradicated from working today by my just asking a simple question.

Did you use E-Verify?

YES WE CAN!!!

Banned
    Just asking the question might also scare someone into checking ,

It is still a crime to hire illegals , At least on paper

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Just asking the question might also scare someone into checking ,

It is still a crime to hire illegals , At least on paper
    I know

I love you! ONUG
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    I love you! ONUG

They are not fixin the roof's , otherwise YOU would be the first on my list to tell my manager about. ... Please Manager..Contact stevetheroofer

That was wonderful, and showed courage. More of us should be asking questions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good for you OneNation !!

I wonder if you scared or educated the manager ? Most people are not aware of E-Verify or know our immigration laws.When you asked questions you sent a message loud and clear "I know the law and I am watching you" !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Brilliant, One Nation, brilliant!

I'm sure glad you guys are on this side of the fence. You're all a bunch of "BADASSES" And I mean that in a very respectful way. Thanks W
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Proud of you OneNationUnderGod....now some American workers have jobs...an example of how one person can make a difference.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast