Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

War of the Americas

I think the chances are very high that this border conflict will end in open war against Mexico, or even against the Federal government if they continue to refuse to address the issue.

thoughts?
    YOU got to SCREAM TO MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD! AND I WON'T STOP SCREAMING UNTIL MINE IS HEARD!

Re: War of the Americas

Quote Originally Posted by MikeR
    I think the chances are very high that this border conflict will end in open war against Mexico, or even against the Federal government if they continue to refuse to address the issue.

thoughts?
    Lets hope not. You really don't want to see that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

border wars

Anyone not towing the federal line will be labeled an "insurgent" and have some form of federal sanction against them. Just like the Founding Father Patriots were named by the crown. Yep, they were called "insurgents" cowards too, etc. etc.

There will likely be no physical confrontation, the plan is to glom the US, messyco, and canada together, so we can mutually slave together for world corporatism, I mean Fascism. Huzzah, hoooray!! Once the money goes rotten, many americans will accept anything they are handed by their "government". Look what they have handed us so far with nary a whisper from the people.

"Fascism is Corporatism." Benito Mussolini. I'll take his word for it. cheers glenn

Re: War of the Americas

Quote Originally Posted by MikeR

thoughts?
    I don't think you'll see the US army vs the Mexicain army but I could see alot of shooting and bombing by terrorist groups happening. Much like is going on in Iraq at this moment.

There are too many guns in the boarder conflict... there will be shooting and someone will die.
    And while all this goes one Senoir Bush will sit in the White house and pretend everything is alright until the Rio Grand runs red. Then he'll finally do something to protect the "poor immingrants" being shoot up.
    People just read your history books! Then that don't remember their history are to repeat it. Remember there were alot of americans thought Hitler was an alright guy in 1937l
    Lt. Col. North Carolina Confederate Militia

Yup, this is what Americans for Legal Immigration and all other anti-ILLEGAL immigration groups are trying to prevent. A potential Civil War.
    Nothing will be done until blood is spilled----there will be thousands of deaths and 5-6 U.S. States and Cities will get trashed.

All because the Border wasn't secured, the rule of law simply upheld and enforced, and the money greed of traitor Corporations (which enforcing the law of hiring illegal Aliens would prevent) Ultimately it is the Federal Gov't and it's will to screw it's own American People.

Just as Natural Glenn pointed out, our U.S. Gov't knows it doesn't want a Civil War and believes it will do something to prevent it. The problem is that it is going the wrong way of making law to have an open Border, do away with Laws of legal entry. IF (A Big IF) Americans uprise then it will be Americans who break the law. Do we see now how the Mexican Government with its many Consulates, La Raza orgs. and even traitor U.S. Congressmen have infiltrated and damage U.S. policy to direct it to an open Border. Either way, it is forseeable that if Mexico does not stand down and recognize that Immigrants are going to come under U.S. jurisdiction and recognize U.S. territory then there will be conflict. It is just a matter of increasing hostilities --- which is well under way.

My theory is that one day a group of pro immigrant people attack a group of folks like us, SOS, MMP, etc and people are killed/injured. Regardless of if we shoot back or not the FBI, ATF, National Guard, etc will show up and round us all up and imprison us and then procede to go around and do the same with similar groups. And then the Mexicans will take back the Southwest and millions more illegals will invade the rest and nobody will oppose them.

I have said this before and ill say it again, conflict is a reality unless of course they lock down the border and deport illegals. And they wont do that because then they 1) Lose cheap labor and 2) The illegals will fight back, and then the Feds will back off and let even more of them come.

I honestly dont know what to do. I believe that we our on our way to an armed conflict with our govt. in addition to the illegal hordes. There is no way it can be avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF202
    My theory is that one day a group of pro immigrant people attack a group of folks like us, SOS, MMP, etc and people are killed/injured. Regardless of if we shoot back or not the FBI, ATF, National Guard, etc will show up and round us all up and imprison us and then procede to go around and do the same with similar groups. And then the Mexicans will take back the Southwest and millions more illegals will invade the rest and nobody will oppose them.

I have said this before and ill say it again, conflict is a reality unless of course they lock down the border and deport illegals. And they wont do that because then they 1) Lose cheap labor and 2) The illegals will fight back, and then the Feds will back off and let even more of them come.

I honestly dont know what to do. I believe that we our on our way to an armed conflict with our govt. in addition to the illegal hordes. There is no way it can be avoided.
    I hope and sincerely pray that you are incorrect but I believe you may be right.

One only has to look at the conduct of the illegals at the Baldwin Park SOS protest to see how dangerous and "in your face" and militant and agressive, etc. etc. etc. they are willing to be.

Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue

I hope and sincerely pray that you are incorrect but I believe you may be right.

One only has to look at the conduct of the illegals at the Baldwin Park SOS protest to see how dangerous and "in your face" and militant and agressive, etc. etc. etc. they are willing to be.
    And whats more is the the cops stand by and blame us and dont do a thing to stop the illegal savages, when we are the ones trying to save America.

Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue

And whats more is the the cops stand by and blame us and dont do a thing to stop the illegal savages, when we are the ones trying to save America.
    If you have a problem with cops I suggest next time you need help you just call an illegal alein.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I dont have a problem with all cops; its the Chiefs, Commissioners, Directors, Sheriff's, etc that I have a problem with. I have no doubt in my mind that the lower rank officers etc want to help us but are prevented by the higher ups from doing so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast