Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Warning! American sovereignty next up for slaughter.

You probably already know this, but Obama will push amnesty soon.

The problem is that the Dems know that they have nothing to loose, and because they know they are headed for a big defeat in November they have nothing to loose. They will now push for their most radical agendas, and What is more radicle then to surrender our country to the Mexican invaders?

The Dems know they will loose power for a while, but once the Mexicans are legalized they will put the Democrates right back in power, forever!!!!!!!!!!

This is their only chance, it's right now, but it has a shelve life, good until November.

losing our sovereignity

They are throwing everything against the wall and what sticks, sticks. if we continue to sit home and keep up with the Kardashions we will reap what we sow.

S.T.O.P. AMNESTY NOW.

those people are not our friends.

afp

george s has been working on just that for years.

Re: Warning! American sovereignty next up for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA

The problem is that the Dems know that they have nothing to loose, and because they know they are headed for a big defeat in November they have nothing to loose. They will now push for their most radical agendas, and What is more radicle then to surrender our country to the Mexican invaders?

The Dems know they will loose power for a while, but once the Mexicans are legalized they will put the Democrates right back in power, forever!!!!!!!!!!

This is their only chance, it's right now, but it has a shelve life, good until November.
    I've been afraid of that also. However, just tonight, after HealthCare bill passed, I heard a guest on MSNBC say Democrat House Reps told him Pelosi promised them if they voted for HealthCare, they would NOT be asked to vote for any other divisive legislation this year. He specifically mentioned immigration reform as an example. He explicitly stated that issues such as immigration reform are off the table before the Nov elections. And this was a guest on MSNBC, which is more likely to have pro-amnesty guests than, say, FOX.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow

I've been afraid of that also. However, just tonight, after HealthCare bill passed, I heard a guest on MSNBC say Democrat House Reps told him Pelosi promised them if they voted for HealthCare, they would NOT be asked to vote for any other divisive legislation this year. He specifically mentioned immigration reform as an example. He explicitly stated that issues such as immigration reform are off the table before the Nov elections. And this was a guest on MSNBC, which is more likely to have pro-amnesty guests than, say, FOX.
    Pelosi would have promised to give away her winery if it would have helped get this through.

Amnesty legislation will likely rear its head again this summer, with the hope of quick passage before November. God help this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow

Pelosi would have promised to give away her winery if it would have helped get this through.

Amnesty legislation will likely rear its head again this summer, with the hope of quick passage before November. God help this country.
    The main point isn't Pelosi's promises to House Reps, I don't doubt she would break her promises. The point is this provides some hope that too few Democratic House Reps will be willing to vote in favor of amnesty before the elections. Of course ammesty will rear its ugly head again before the elections, its rearing its ugly head right now. That doesn't mean it will come close to passing.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

That doesn't mean it will come close to passing.
    Agreed. How many months did HC "reform" take to pass....15? 18?

I'll be blown away if they get anything in before Nov.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hate to tell you this, but Republicans want amnesty too. This is NOT a democrat only issue. What needs to be done is to vote against ANYBODY that would vote for amnesty. Democrats AND Republicans.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

better think it through fellows!

To those traitorius Republicans who might think they want amnesty, think again; or you can go bye-bye with the rest of those perpetrating scumbags.

um. anger mgmt. isn't till tomorrow.

afp

I hope you are correct that Pelosi will not allow more difficult bills, but in this case I truly believe they will go for it. Like I said at this point they have little to loose.

Don't forget their true aim is to "Change America".

You know today(Monday), was a hard day for me after the health care defeat. I started calling Grahamnesty's office and John Mc Cain. To address Grahamnesty's announcement of the formation of his amnesty bill.

Grahamnesty office was soft peddling their bill and softly assured me that Grahamnesty was apposed to amnesty. Blah blah blah, you know the whole speel. This time it was different for me and maybe a llitle different for the senate call takers, probably because of a low call volume.

I tried to talk to them, and actually reason with them. I said why do you want to give these illegal aliens equal access to our jobs?
    I told them how we have been through their amnesty battles in 2006, 07, 08, and now again and they never learn and never listen. I asked the staffer why is Grahamnesty pushing this bill why Republicans are so week and Conservatives are so unrepresented?

Of course I didn't expect an honest answer, but I let the call takers know that my name is Greg and that we were going to get well aquainted, as I know Grahamnesty will keep pushing to get citizenship for the illegals, but Its my country and I am not going to give up and to let it be surrenderd without a fight.

I think it is different this time, This time I think it will be a lot harder to defeat the amnesty crowd. and yes there are more than a hand full of Republicans who would gladly sell the country out. They never listen and they never learn.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal

Hate to tell you this, but Republicans want amnesty too. This is NOT a democrat only issue. What needs to be done is to vote against ANYBODY that would vote for amnesty. Democrats AND Republicans.
    Exactly Darth. Two sides of the same coin. So don't opt for tails at a coin toss, as it has two heads. The illusion is wearing off though, and folks are starting to see it. The groundswell is not as big as I would like, but it is slowly rising as more and more people are being directl affected by bad legislation, and their daily lives are at stake.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast