Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    dyehard39 wrote:

The end of the America that I once knew was gone a long time ago when I lived in Southern arizona and move to Calif. Those day of the good ole America is gone. Too bad, my grandchildren will never see it as I once saw it
    I know what you mean, however,I believe if there is enough of us that fight the good fight our children and grandchildren can live in an America they can be proud of, even if they never know the one we knew as children .

Redbadger's
    Then we must try to find America...I remember her...I can feel her heart beating......
    Quote:
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Legal don't be sad ...We must do as Crocket said ...WE MUST RECLAIM HER....
    Can you feel her...waiting for us to stand and RECLAIM HER...we can never give up...She is our LIFE our MOTHER...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

April
    Finally, ask Almighty God to bless your efforts, protect you and your family from the evil, and as Churchill also said in England’s darkest hour, “NEVER, NEVER, EVER GIVE UP.”
    America is worth every effort we make fellow lawmen, even unto death. Let’s stand together now and win the battle by the force of truth, conviction of a righteous cause, and with the help of our friends and fellow citizens, in a powerful and persuasive show of solidarity in defense of a free and honorable America.

redbadger wrote
    Legal don't be sad ...We must do as Crocket said ...WE MUST RECLAIM HER....
    Can you feel her...waiting for us to stand and RECLAIM HER...we can never give up...She is our LIFE our MOTHER...
    Our faxing and phoning is great, but I fear its too slow or its being ignored for the most part. We need to organize a million strong in DC and we had better come up with a way for this to happen soon...very soon. Several hundreds of thousands in major cities would also do it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Rockfish wrote:

Our faxing and phoning is great, but I fear its too slow or its being ignored for the most part. We need to organize a million strong in DC and we had better come up with a way for this to happen soon...very soon. Several hundreds of thousands in major cities would also do it.
    I think that we should continue to be activists on all fronts in anyway we can to fight this invasion and destruction of the country we love. I think coming together for a march is a very good idea as well. IMO the most important thing is keeping the heat on !

Our ‘American’ flag

Our American flag is more than colors..fabric.

It’s more, than the visual a breeze imparts.

It’s more, than a phrase of allegiance.

It’s more even, than a national symbol.

Our ‘American’ flag is remembrances, rare and common.

Our ‘American’ flag carries knowledge of certain events.

The sound, unmistakable and distinct…after battle, taps.

The epiphany at it’s raising on Iwo Jima…Ground zero…Baseball game.

The length and width of us all, anywhere.

Our ‘American’ flag carries blood…Sons and Daughters, Mothers and Fathers.

Always, the sight of our ‘American’ flag will tear tears from our strongest.

Yes, Yes, our ‘American’ flag is worth dieing for.

Without remembrance, we have no essence…meaning for which to live.

With remembrance and our flag, we shall survive.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 790#299790

April
    Thanks Sovereign, very nice, that made me misty eyed and very proud to be an American.

If people read what I write and get something out of it, then I'm more than satisfied. Thanks.

April
    Sovereign wrote:

If people read what I write and get something out of it, then I'm more than satisfied. Thanks.
    You have a wonderful way with words.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12