Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Warning, More Walkouts on Friday!

According to the John and Ken Show on KFI AM 640 a high school student had alerted them that there had been a posting on MySpace.com (a popular youth "social networking" website) in misspelled english about there being another walkout much larger than previous ones to be held this Friday 3/30 in the Los Angeles (and presumbly other surrounding schools) Schools. Their plan for Wednesday and Thursday was to act like everything had settled down (but to still wear white shirts, and the mexican colors as a sign of protest) but to have a huge walkout/riot/protest Friday that would even include their parents and their friends.

I don't know if this will happen or not but be prepared for some really bad riots tomorrow if it does. If you're in California and you have children in their schools for their safety I would suggest keeping them home tomorrow.

This was broadcast on 3/29 (Wednesday) and can be download on kfi640.com under KFI on demand (you will need to register for a free username and password to listen).
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

They have already announced it on KVIA (ABC News) here in El Paso that more walkouts are expected tomorrow. One of the high schools got word ahead of time here and the kids got locked inside the school all day! That is called a LOCK-Down and they don't normally do it unless there is a gunman in the area or some other serious threat. I'd say that was one smart prinicipal. If the other kids all get locked in school tomorrow I guess their parents will sue the school board next week. After all , these little darlings are supposed to do whatever the hell they happen to feel like whenever they feel like doing it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds funny, but we need one of these protests to EXPLODE...it is the only way the National Media will be forced to give it nationwide coverage, and THAT will wake up the middle class.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    All they need to do is send out the National Guard, arrest everyone in the protest/riot, check everyone's immigration status and deport those who are illegal.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

yes lock out ( deport ) the walk outs- so this is how a bunch of anchor babies and illegals pay the american taxpayer back- so - let them riot- just makes more web traffic for alipac

usa
    I am a teacher an I can not understand what the admin is doing in these wlkouts. 1st most of the kids skipping class for this have no idea what they are protesting, they are just getting out of class. 2nd they have no idea that the illegals are costing thier parents tax $(if the pay taxes). 3rd if they know what they are protesting, by showing the Mex flag they are undermining the protest totally.Most of the kids that have missed my class due to this are the kids that will not pass and only come to class becouse the law requires them to be in class..

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Sounds funny, but we need one of these protests to EXPLODE...it is the only way the National Media will be forced to give it nationwide coverage, and THAT will wake up the middle class.

Pinto Bean
    While I agree with you, the way the media colors things all we would see are images of cops pushing around and being mean to poor little helpless kids.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Perhaps that would fool the sheeple, but I think after a week of walkout and hell raisin' by the kids that most folks know this is no longer a protest...it's a challenge to LEO's and citizens patience.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Maybe this time they will storm the runways at LAX and shut down the airport! I would love to see how the media spins that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)