Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree with drumsme7. I have been advocating for a couple of new parties that seem to have our interests at heart. This site, and the general effort of the people of this country, and the likes of Lou Dobbs, Jan Herron, and Mr. O'Reilly, seems to be making a dent. Be damned if I will let my guard down, or stop my efforts. I want to get all the way to the point where this country has a national referendum on immigrations. Get that.. we will stop the problem for a good while!!

Drumsme.. there is a postcards thread down the line in the discussion menue. Go look and you will se a way to deal with some of the problem. They do make a difference, and they cost 25 cents at the post office. Lots of addresses to use too!

I like the idea of electing Tancredo. If we could do that.. a lot of the probelms we face may be taken care of. (Start up.. money.. ). But I also still think we need to move the source of money away from business.. and toward the people. Leave it where it is.. and business demands an expanding population. We need to change that badly.

Quote Originally Posted by 82Marine89
    Shaw said;

It is my suggestion that people not get confrontational with that group. They are dangerous. If you are alone.. stay cool and get away. If you are dealing with people at work.. stay cool and drop the subject. There are other, and much better ways to deal with such as La Raza than to have people who are involved with saving America for the Americans killed in the blink it does take.

I am not a confrontational person, but I do not back down from anyone or compromise my core values.
    Amen, brother.

We need more folks like you, especially in Southern California. If you ever need an outlet to express your rage, attend one of our rallies.

Joe:

Are you expressing the popular rage?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think so. I have been on the MS Groups boards for a long time. That idea.. lack of communication and lack of understanding by congress, has been expressed many times. I said.. we need a new party out there. Others suggested we needed several new parties, and that continues to creep into conversations when you discuss illegal aliens.

If you can handle a confrontation with someone, it is fine to confront. But the people you are confronting are felony convicts out of prison, and they just kill you.

MOST people should NOT confront. There are better ways to fight back, and this forum is very much one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by shaw
    If you can handle a confrontation with someone, it is fine to confront. But the people you are confronting are felony convicts out of prison, and they just kill you.
    I guess it begs the question: Are you willing to take a bullet in the fight for our nation? Is this threat serious enough to warrant such a sacrifice?

I don't seek confrontation. But I most definitely do not fear it.

Only when Americans rise up and beat back our opponents, will we begin to win this battle. Why do we fear confrontation? Why do we lack any sense of self-preservation?

Why do we allow ourselves to be paralyzed with fear as we worry about worst case scenarios that have a microscopic probability of occuring?

We need to find the spirit of our founding fathers. Men who made great sacrifice and risked it all. The salvation of our nation can be found in the character embodied by the great men who founded the greatest nation to ever grace the Earth.

You said that right Joe!

Although I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...

I will fear no evil.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The doom of us "Old white skunks"

George Bush and all other internationalists need to be deposed. The apathy of the American "sheeple" is the counted upon agent that will prevent the preservation of our republic. I wage a daily struggle to bring some level of enlightenment to my moribund fellows on this subject. The border needs to be sealed. The constitution needs to be amended so that groups of pregnant mexicans cannot expect to cross into the county and birth "citizens".[/b]

Re: The doom of us "Old white skunks"

The constitution needs to be amended so that groups of pregnant mexicans cannot expect to cross into the county and birth "citizens".
    At least the Consitution should be interpreted as the authors of the 14th Admendment originally intended. I don't know the history of how the original meaning of the phase "and subject to the jusisdiction thereof" came to be ignored/distorted/reversed. But, it should be corrected one way or another.

Regardless of the Constitution our current immigration policy is absurd. It's an anomaly in terms of U.S. historical precedence, it's an anomaly in comparison with immigration policy of other countries, it's an anomaly in that the laws implementing it were passed through lies and deceit (Ted Kennedy/Lyndon Johnson), it's an anomaly in that we don't enforce the laws we do have, it's an anomaly in the sense that we have almost allowed what is nothing more than national policy, i.e. immigration policy, to become the national religion, it's an anomaly in that it's a benefit to other nations (and peoples) while being a detriment to our own (and ourselves), etc.

We have accepted the extreme so long that it is now regarded as the normal with the extremists masquerading as the mainstream while portraying the rational as the extremists. I think I need to go read that 1984 book I've heard about.

Keep up the good work. There seems to be some indication that the "sheeple" are waking up.

BTTT

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast