Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    You said that right Joe!

Although I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...

I will fear no evil.

W
    My pappy always ended that line with "..for I am the meanest ... (umm err.. my bad).. in the valley."

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Although I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...

I will fear no evil.

W

For I am the meanest sonofagun in the valley.
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Pat your enemies on the back until the right time comes, then take your revenge like a tiger. Never forget who conned you, hurt you or cheated you, regardless of who they are."

I listened to a few of these incendiary comments but came away with the feeling that I'd heard it all before. These are very common racists who also are very common thieves. They haven't the means to wage war but want what you have anyway. They're willing to take it by any means just as they've already taken billions and hope to have the rest in a few short years. They must be thrown unceremoniously out of our country if they're illegal and their legal advocates, especially the ACLU, must be challenged on every infinitesimal point. Tax exempt organizations, foundations and political action groups must be investigated and if found with a political agenda, their statuses must be revoked. Contributors to these organizations also should be examined to ensure they're legal.

Lobbying groups paint a soft, pretty face on LULAC, MEChA and la Raza but don't be fooled as many are. They're propaganda machines aimed as abetting Mexicans in their conquest of what they lost in 1848. Severe methods are needed and IMO, the US Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force and Coast Guard along with all their technology, should be deployed immediately at the border, sealing it absolutely and permanently. Immigration agents should be totally committed to rounding up and deporting all illegal aliens in this country and second offenders should be dealt with as harshly as 2nd degree murderers.

I've posted a mass of information on these subjects and more at This ChronWatch Site. Most of what I've heard is in there.
    '58 Airedale

Welcome to ALIPAC Tom.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nnjj
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTTT

Revolution?! Well, their speeches just go to show how inept, naive, ignorant they really are. My first observation is the fact that they feel their cause is a revolt. Well, it may be for those of them that are citizens, the others are straight declaring a "war" after all (correct me if I'm wrong) you need to be a citizen to declare a revolution.

And as for the "brown berets" bring it. You may have a number, but you will need 50 on me alone! I ain't going out like that!

As far as taking their land, blah. You notice they don't bring up the Spanish. The Spanish completely conquered their entire country, converted them, raped them, and changed their language, but they don't seem to remember that, hummmm.

We Americans could of done the same. America could of been twice the size but we weren't greedy.

Now a hundred years later they want to "TRY" to take back what their inept ancestors couldn't manage to maintain in the first place. You lost get over it, if not, you will loose again and learn to get over it again. And who knows, if our countries go to war again, maybe we will take it all just to learn you a lesson.

As for the statements of "whites" are dieing, not reproducing. we don't need sheer numbers. We are not a bunch of pathetic drones. Like dynamite, a lot of power in such a small package. You will learn that, if you test it, that is a promise.

I don't fear them, I pity them.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Re: The doom of us "Old white skunks"

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHills
    cannot expect to cross into the county and birth "citizens".
    If I have heard correct, that was revoked a few years ago. Just because you birth here don't make the parent(s) citizens, just the child. But what politician would kick poor mommy and daddy out and keep a new born?
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Kick the Mommy and Daddy out and keep the new born? Why would we want to keep the new born? Mommy and Daddy take the new born with them when we kick them out. He is a legal citizen of Mexico or the home country of Mommy and Daddy, irrespective of whether he/she is an American Citizen under this absurd practice in the United States.

Oh yeeeeeah, that baby has two countries. One he'll be raised to long for and one he'll use to get money to send home to the real homeland.

The solution is simple:

1) stop the crossings by securing the border

2) deport illegals and their children

3) don't hire them; prosecute anyone who does

4) don't give them any money; prosecute anyone who does

What could be simpler than that?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BTTT for AmericanElizabeth and other new supporters of ALIPAC

W

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast